• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manly v Cowboys

Paolo

Crowd: 9343  :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:

Even that seems fudged.

Also, The Dragons v Melbourne game was played at ANZ Stadium in front of a bumper crowd of 6881. 6881 in 80 000 seater HAHAHAHA

skilbeck

keensy said:
Crowd: 9343   :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:

Even that seems fudged.

Also, The Dragons v Melbourne game was played at ANZ Stadium in front of a bumper crowd of 6881. 6881 in 80 000 seater HAHAHAHA

talk about giving each fan their living space

Andy

keensy said:
Crowd: 9343  :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:

Even that seems fudged.

To be fair, who would want to see the most inconsistent team in the league play against the league leaders B squad?

bjw

bjw
haha, 9343?
I remember last season the crowds were 17-18000+ hahaHahhaahhaha

I didnt even know there was a game on bahaha, f**k off NRL, f**k off. :D

Atomic

Part of the reason for the small crowd was because Manly were playing. After what they did to the Central Coast (and North Sydney) they can go F*CK THEMSELVES!

RADINHO

brennan said:
haha, 9343?
I remember last season the crowds were 17-18000+ hahaHahhaahhaha

I didnt even know there was a game on bahaha, f**k off NRL, f**k off. :D

true i remember almost 17000 being at that tigers game!

Gav...

the crowd was so low because they played the cowboys and how many cowboys supporters are going to turn up.

If the NRL were smart they would play 2 nsw based teams there to get crowds

marinermick

mariners4evachamps said:
the crowd was so low because they played the cowboys and how many cowboys supporters are going to turn up.

If the NRL were smart they would play 2 nsw based teams there to get crowds

the attractive games will always be played at the team's home stadium and the crap games or unpopular teams farmed out to us

Jocwa08

mariners4ever said:
i was at the game(HUGE MISTAKE) with a mate and there was no way that there was 9343, probably 6500 maximum

yeah it was a huge mistake going, i went too.
A-League is definately the more dominant sport
on the coast there was no atmosphere or anything
i thought the "screaming eagles" that sat in bay 16
would make some noise but the drunk chick 3 rows behind
me could have been heard over the other side of the
stadium, they didnt even have enough people to fill up the
reserve seating so everyone in the general moved into the
reserve seating.

neverwozza

I went up to EAS to watch my beloved tigers play on Sunday and I was surprised when they announced a crowd figure of 20K plus. There were heaps of empty seats - whole bays up the top of the Andrew Johns stand were vacant. I thought there were only 16K at the 1st leg of the semi but the only spare seats I could see were because of the Marinators and Squadron standing in groups. I know they fudge figures occasionally but not both ways.

skilbeck

well they are talking about only allowing NSW one state of origin game if ANZ doesnt sell out this year.

serious14

marinermick said:
desperate times for league

Good.  Nothing would please me more than seeing this abortion of a "sport" disappearing forever.

Also, 100 years of interstate rivalry??  When the first Origin game was played in 1980??  And this year there's people playing for each team who weren't even born in that state??    Absolutely pathetic.

Paolo

incorrect, place where you played your first representitive game over the age of 16(?)

Which is why Matt Orford who was born and raised on the coast plays for city instead of country, because his first rep game over 16 was for north sydney

serious14

Then why call it State of Origin??  Why not call it "State of place where you played your first game".

F*cking NRL, have got no clue.  I'll be glad in 20 years when they're dead and buried.

Deej

Steve Rogers played for NSW, his son Mat (Titans player) was born in Sydney yet played for QLD lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred