• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man United v Chelsea

S

soccersensei

Looking forward to a cracker.
Could be wrong, but I don't see a defensive game shaping up.
Sorry blues, less it's "one of those games" United look far too strong.

Arabmariner

soccersensei said:
Looking forward to a cracker.
Could be wrong, but I don't see a defensive game shaping up.
Sorry blues, less it's "one of those games" United look far too strong.
Yeah,I can,t see Chelsea winning but as a neutral a win for Chelsea keeps the interest right to the end.It,ll be end to end stuff I reckon.

Andy

RADINHO said:
can someone put score updates up for me please :'(

Half time. Chelsea up 1-0, Ballack header in 45th minute.

Probably the best half of f0otball I've seen from a Chelsea side in about 3-4 years. Absolutely beautiful. It does make you wonder where it's been for the last eight months though.

F*cking nice celebration though to hold up a shirt in memorial of Pat Lampard. 45 minutes to go. How long to Ronaldo comes into the game? Not long IMO.

RADINHO

Andy said:
RADINHO said:

Probably the best half of f0otball I've seen from a Chelsea side in about 3-4 years. Absolutely beautiful. It does make you wonder where it's been for the last eight months though.

F*cking nice celebration though to hold up a shirt in memorial of Pat Lampard. 45 minutes to go. How long to Ronaldo comes into the game? Not long IMO.

Yoo Hoo Chelsea and thanks for posting that Andy  :thumbup:

Andy

RADINHO said:
Andy said:
RADINHO said:

Yoo Hoo Chelsea and thanks for posting that Andy  :thumbup:

You should be able to find updates at skysports.com

kanewillow

um michael ballack scored both for chelsi didnt see hu score for man u i turned it on in the 87th wen the assistant awarde a pen for hand ball (take notice mr shields) :soapbox:

Andy

Perm said:
Carvalho should have got sent. cheat.

Why? If anyone should hae been sent-off it shold have been Rio the wannabe England captain. Say goodbye to that armband you dirty Manc c*nt!

Andrei Shevchenko's greatest contribution in a Chelsea shirt with that clearance off the line.

Sean

It was a penalty fo sho!

Great game, beautiful stadium, the match had it all. except a f**king United victory!!!
I thought Chelsea absolutley owned the first half. Something wasnt clicking with the Reds, I feel it might have been the Vidic injury throwing all organisation out of the window. Anderson wasnt really up to scratch and didnt provide that final pass that Utd needed. Nani was soft and gave ball away too much holding it on too long and just being a ponce. Although Nani and Andi are pretty young and will develop into great players ala C. Ronaldo.

I tip us (reds) to lose to Wigan away and lose it to Chels.

Why? If anyone should hae been sent-off it shold have been Rio the wannabe England captain. Say goodbye to that armband you dirty Manc c*nt!

Andrei Shevchenko's greatest contribution in a Chelsea shirt with that clearance off the line.

Elbow to the back of the head in mid-air? hmmm. Isn't that something that FIFA has been trying to get a handle on in the last few years?!

Andy

Perm said:
It was a penalty fo sho!

Great game, beautiful stadium, the match had it all. except a f**king United victory!!!
I thought Chelsea absolutley owned the first half. Something wasnt clicking with the Reds, I feel it might have been the Vidic injury throwing all organisation out of the window. Anderson wasnt really up to scratch and didnt provide that final pass that Utd needed. Nani was soft and gave ball away too much holding it on too long and just being a ponce. Although Nani and Andi are pretty young and will develop into great players ala C. Ronaldo.

I tip us (reds) to lose to Wigan away and lose it to Chels.

Elbow to the back of the head in mid-air? hmmm. Isn't that something that FIFA has been trying to get a handle on in the last few years?!

Forgot about that. Was rather soft though. Think about it this way, if Riccy got sent, who would've set up Rooney's goal?

I love the way Fergie, Rio and co. all surrounded the referee and went crazy at him, only months after Fergie had a go at Chelsea and said that he never does things like that. Can anyone spell hypocrite?

FFC Mariner

A Cole must be some sort of relative of the Griffiths family surely.

What a dreadful, petulant little C he is. Diving in to tackles, waving his arms about if it looks like he might be in trouble.

Oh yes, shit LB too.

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
A Cole must be some sort of relative of the Griffiths family surely.

What a dreadful, petulant little C he is. Diving in to tackles, waving his arms about if it looks like he might be in trouble.

Oh yes, shit LB too.

Normally can't stand him but I thought he was alright tonight.

Nice to see him wave his arms to the referee when he got fouled by Nani.

Also, great off the line clearance.

FFC Mariner

Sad to admit this but as an ex defender I love watching Carvalho play.

He doesnt run, he just seems to glide around the park.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred