• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man United v Chelsea

grecquemariner

I know there are a lot of United and Chelsea fans out there on the forum. So which one are you and where will you be watching on Saturday?
Personally im a Chelsea fan.
C3 - U1, Roony and Ronaldo to break both legs in a collision. 

serious14

United Forever.

At my house with many others (well, those who'd hurry up and respond to their PM's!!!  :p), Man U to CRUSH the London filth and retain the title, and then laugh as Roman grows tired of his plaything and pulls all funding out from beneath the club.  And then continue to laugh when Chelsea get relegated next season because they've had to sell 3/4 of the squad to pay the bills.

Me to be indescribably smashed by about 11.30pm in celebration.  Apologies to the forum in advance if I make it on here after the game on Saturday night.  ;D ;D ;D

mustapha_beer

Will definitely be watching on Saturday night from the comfort of my armchair. Am glad it's a Saturday game, but it's a bit of a shame - from a neutral's point of view - that Man Utd got that equaliser at Ewood Park. Even, if Chelsea win, they still need a stuff up from Man Utd in the last 2 games. Otherwise, this Saturday could have been an outright title decider.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
GLORY GLORY MAN UNNNIIITTTEEEDDDDD

UNITEDDDDDDDD, UNITEEDDDDDDD, UNNNIIITTTEEEDDDDD

MU 3 - Chls 0

Russian mafia to pull funding after game and all playing squad found floating in thames in concrete boots

mariners4ever

as i have no foxtel i will NOT be watching it

the mighty red devils will win 2-1 to retain the trophy that is rightfully theirs

Andy

Chelsea 2-1 winners. Ronaldo to score late on but Chelsea will hold on.

Would set up an interesting last two games.

Auburn Mariner

Manchester United in a 2-1 thriller, Ronaldo and Carrick (very late) for us, Frank Junior for them.

I cannot wait for this, and the residents of North Gosford had better get some earplugs!!

Bring on Spartak Chel$ki, and may the glory be ALL Manchester United's.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
aussiecross said:
RECKY said:
Russian mafia to pull funding after game and all playing squad found FLOATING in thames in CONCRETE BOOTS

And there was one fatal flaw.......:D

O.K Smarse ya got me.....hows this then....Being dragged rapidly to the Thames river floor in concrete boots  :thumbup:

RADINHO

Chelsea are at home and are still adding onto there unbeaten record at home so it has to be a draw or a win for chelsea that is realistic

T

I wonder how many "falls" there will be in the box for this game???  :popo:

T

serious14 said:
T said:
I wonder how many "falls" there will be in the box for this game???  :popo:

14 from Drogba alone......

As much as I hate to say it the more injuries that come out of this game the better..... not that I want to see anybody hurt though  :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred