• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man United v Chelsea

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Sad to admit this but as an ex defender I love watching Carvalho play.

He doesnt run, he just seems to glide around the park.

He's been quality all season, rather underrated IMO.

Will be a bit of a scare once Mourinho goes back into management whether or not he'll stay.

RADINHO

Andy said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Sad to admit this but as an ex defender I love watching Carvalho play.

He doesnt run, he just seems to glide around the park.

He's been quality all season, rather underrated IMO.

Will be a bit of a scare once Mourinho goes back into management whether or not he'll stay.

Thats like deco he wants to play under mourinho again.

grecquemariner

Greenpoleffc said:
A Cole must be some sort of relative of the Griffiths family surely.

What a dreadful, petulant little C he is. Diving in to tackles, waving his arms about if it looks like he might be in trouble.

Oh yes, shit LB too.

Are you joking... did you see that dive just after the Chelsea penalty. The man u player shoulder barged a defender in the box and just hit the ground then had the nerve to get up and protest. It was worse then ANY Italian diving i have ever seen in my life. Good thing Drogba got some Karma with the knee to the head of that git who went to head a ball 30 centimeters off the ground. 

Andy

grecquemariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:
A Cole must be some sort of relative of the Griffiths family surely.

What a dreadful, petulant little C he is. Diving in to tackles, waving his arms about if it looks like he might be in trouble.

Oh yes, shit LB too.

Are you joking... did you see that dive just after the Chelsea penalty. The man u player shoulder barged a defender in the box and just hit the ground then had the nerve to get up and protest. It was worse then ANY Italian diving i have ever seen in my life. Good thing Drogba got some Karma with the knee to the head of that git who went to head a ball 30 centimeters off the ground. 

Funnily enough it was Carrick about 2 minutes after he gave away one.

ryan

It was a fantastic game and as a Liverpool fan I must say how Chelsea thoroughly deserved the win. :eek:verhead Talk about diving - Van der Sar made a meal of it whenever a Chelsea player got near. It will be an interesting finish with Man Utd having to host West Ham who have been a bogey team for them at seasons end.

S

soccersensei

errrmmmm.... "Brave" choice by Sir Alex not to play his best side and try to kill off the championship. Know he wants the double, but can't help but feel you need to play the game that's before you and then see what comes after... If it's a nothing game sure, and yes whilst we could technically afford to lose it, this was a pretty damn huge game. I also think those players stepping into spots - Nani, Anderson etc are more likely to perform if the spot opens up and the team really needs them to stand up.... as opposed to, "we want to rest our better players and so its up to you...because we can afford to lose this one more..."

Chelsea first half played the best football I've seen them play this year, so much better in midfield and the final third supporting Drogba - must be nice to have Ballack back so too speak.

Me, I'm going to take a positive from it, in that I hated the way we chose to play Barca, I felt we were playing such wonderful football, that I'd prefer to say, lets play our game and make the catalans step up to us... The other night was painful but to soem degree we got away with it...and so I actually think a loss to the Blues may help put the fire in required to clinch the double.

Hammers actually looked good, especially first half...
But United will beat them.
Wigan... smehhh...
Well played Chelsea, but it's still our to win or lose...

Part_Timer

bear i was happy for your hammers leading 2-0 but i had money on 2-2 score line and guess what 2-2 hahahahahahahaha nice

hasbeen

I can't believe no-one has commented on the Ballack / Ronaldo skirmish from the corner ..should have been a MU penalty. And no I'm not a MU supporter.

Part_Timer

clear penalty not givin...RING A BELL lol ref didnt see it and touch on otherside so like comentators said lucky the ball didnt make it over in his direction

grecquemariner

Maybe the ref just thought that the Brazilian twat deserved it. Its not unheard of, ref's allowing karma to make its way onto the pitch. Although if its true Drogba has it coming his was big time lol. 

S

soccersensei

Bearinator said:
soccersensei said:
Hammers actually looked good, especially first half...
But United will beat them.
Dont count on it just yet

I have to! Or we're utterly screwed.  ;)
Really enjoyed the Hammers game, they looked awesome first half and have to confess I was going... oh PLEASE!!!! NOW YOU DECIDE TO RETURN TO FREAKING FORM!!!!!!
They just love playing the giant killer role too.

hasbeen said:
I can't believe no-one has commented on the Ballack / Ronaldo skirmish from the corner ..should have been a MU penalty. And no I'm not a MU supporter.

Excellent point. Well mentioned.  :tophat:

When you consider Torres and the scousers also, fouling Brazilian's is becoming a sport all of it's own.

:naughty:  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred