• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Liverpool, Are they good enough to win the Premiership !!!!

RADINHO

mariners4ever said:
IMHO it will be man utd and chel$ki fighting for the top spot, then arsenal in 3rd, then either everton/tottenham/man city in 4th

+1 4th and 5th position is interesting.

fedelta

Mariner Girl said:
No!
MeniB is trying to win friends - FAIL!!

militia-fail.jpg

pjennings

Aden said:
Meni.B said:
:D What do you's think, I hope they do  8) 8)

NO!!!!!

Another ridiculous thread  and everyone besides liverpool fans know it is not possible. some of the trials they have been playing they have struggled and thats with a fair few  first teamers in there .. of course not  gerrard or torres but still    with the like of Babel.   carragher,  hypia ,  benayound ,  veronin    etc etc .. . so... easy answer.. NO
            Reina
Carra Agger Skrtel Dossena
  Mascherano Alonso
Kuyt    Gerrard          Babel
        Torres

Voronin, Yossi and Sami are not normal first teamers either (though not bad squad players). Rafa has sold players that didn't play a lot last year for 26m pounds, has spent 10m and been given a further 20m. I would expect to see a couple more decent signings so I wouldn't read too much into trials.

Rafa has transformed the squad and set the team on a much better footing. I hope he is around to see the fruits of his labour. 

RADINHO

pjennings said:
Aden said:
Meni.B said:

NO!!!!!

Another ridiculous thread  and everyone besides liverpool fans know it is not possible. some of the trials they have been playing they have struggled and thats with a fair few  first teamers in there .. of course not  gerrard or torres but still    with the like of Babel.  carragher,  hypia ,  benayound ,  veronin    etc etc .. . so... easy answer.. NO
            Reina
  Mascherano Alonso
        Torres

Voronin, Yossi and Sami are not normal first teamers either (though not bad squad players). Rafa has sold players that didn't play a lot last year for 26m pounds, has spent 10m and been given a further 20m. I would expect to see a couple more decent signings so I wouldn't read too much into trials.

Rafa has transformed the squad and set the team on a much better footing. I hope he is around to see the fruits of his labour. 

The only players in there that would make Chelsea or Man U line ups would be Torres, Gerrard and Babel the rest would be on the bench.

RADINHO

pjennings said:
What about Mascherano?

No way for Chelsea as they have 4 central Midfielders better than Mascherano e.g Deco, Lampard, Ballack and essien. Man U maybe but Man U have Scholes, Hargreaves, Carrick and ANDERSON!  :eek:verhead:

mariners4ever

RADINHO said:
pjennings said:
Aden said:
Meni.B said:

NO!!!!!

Another ridiculous thread  and everyone besides liverpool fans know it is not possible. some of the trials they have been playing they have struggled and thats with a fair few  first teamers in there .. of course not  gerrard or torres but still    with the like of Babel.   carragher,  hypia ,  benayound ,  veronin    etc etc .. . so... easy answer.. NO
            Reina
  Mascherano Alonso
Kuyt    Gerrard           Babel
         Torres

The only players in there that would make Chelsea or Man U line ups would be Torres, Gerrard and Babel the rest would be on the bench.

for man utd MAYBE torres, PROBABLY gerrard, NO to babel

RADINHO

mariners4ever said:
RADINHO said:
pjennings said:
Aden said:
Meni.B said:

NO!!!!!

Another ridiculous thread  and everyone besides liverpool fans know it is not possible. some of the trials they have been playing they have struggled and thats with a fair few  first teamers in there .. of course not  gerrard or torres but still    with the like of Babel.  carragher,  hypia ,  benayound ,  veronin    etc etc .. . so... easy answer.. NO
            Reina
  Mascherano Alonso
        Torres

for man utd MAYBE torres, PROBABLY gerrard, NO to babel

Babel could get into Chelsea easily cause Florent Malouda is not very good with chelsea and is replaced in left midfield by Salomon Kalou a lot. Also in Man U depending on how Fergie wants to use Ronaldo.

Yes, Liverpool can win it. There equal top I know it's early but every point counts. Everyone who is writing them off this early knows nothing and they are just going by the past few years. How can you say no to a team consisting of Gerrard, Torres, Cara... Id say if they dont win it they will go very very close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred