• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Least favourite city that you have been to (excluding Newcastle)

marinermick

Mariner Girl said:
Adelaide's a bit "deadsville" tbh.

bulldust - adelaide and its surroundings are wonderful if you know where to look

everytime we go we discover something new, exciting and interesting

and we haven't even covered all the wine regions yet!

Mariner Girl

marinermick said:
Mariner Girl said:

bulldust - adelaide and its surroundings are wonderful if you know where to look

I'm talking about the CBD (Hindley Street etc). but you are right the wineries are lovely.

kevrenor

Mariner Girl said:
No you are thinking of Snowtown and Truro.

Actually I love Adelaide, and other areas of SA even more.

I suppose it depends on that wonderful phrase ... "what floats your boat"

My least favourite visited city is Birmingham, UK

loyalist

Agreed
Birmingham is a horrible place
Good thing you only have to go a few miles over to reach the paradise that is the black country

marinermick

Mariner Girl said:
marinermick said:
Mariner Girl said:

I'm talking about the CBD (Hindley Street etc). but you are right the wineries are lovely.

well, that would be like judging sydney on george st and gosford on mann st

Auburn Mariner

1. Coffs Harbour
2. Kempsey
3. Lismore
4. Moree
5. Wodonga
6. Geelong

I actually like Canberra, I have always enjoyed being there ('spose it helps if you like that sort of climate).

Overseas:

The City of Angels, Nadi, Galveston, El Paso

Margaret Thatcher

santiago chile, dirty, expensive
london, cold, wet, rude people and full of aussies
mackay queensland, full of mine labourers with more money than sense

Arabmariner

Glasgow........in the 70's and 80's

Dirty,smelly,full of slum housing estates,weegies,smelly weegies,soap dodgers,smelly soap dodgers,ibrox,parkhead,a dump of a national stadium...at least that's improved...my in-laws.......etc etc...

Come to think of it ........it hasn't changed much!! :p

MrCelery

Brisbane - full of NAZI security guards, a dirty river, and no surf.
Melbourne - for trying too hard to be better than Sydney, also with a dirty river and no surf.

J

jiggles

Part_Timer said:
worked at mururundi during week.....hells sink hole seems a more app name

Drove through it twice on the weekend. Can confirm...it's shit. However, good on em for keeping a 100 zone through the roadworks...where half the road was missing.

serious14

Just to add to its charm - it gets unbelieveably cold there in Winter because of the hills that are literally on top of it, and to add to that, the sun doesn't come out proper like until about 11am or so from May - August.

Horrid place.

dru

Is it really a city though? more a town in my opinion. If we are opening this up to towns well then I can run off a list of mining towns in Central Queensland that make it look like heaven

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred