• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Kick the Mariners out of Gosford

adz

Staff member
They won't last long... they'll have a sook and leave when they can't convert us to thugby league lovers.

adz

Staff member
keensy said:
I think the bigger issue is people who use these social networking sites like myspace and facebook....much worse imo

isn't a forum a type of social networking?

skilbeck

adz said:
keensy said:
I think the bigger issue is people who use these social networking sites like myspace and facebook....much worse imo

yeah but you dont have things like "single" or "in a relationship" on your profile and you dont have a list of friends that you would have on myspace and facebook

dibo

skilbeck said:
adz said:
keensy said:

yeah but you dont have things like "single" or "in a relationship" on your profile and you dont have a list of friends that you would have on myspace and facebook

that reminds me - we should have things like buddy lists and fanbase and all that sort of shit so we can make various people's pariah status official. starting first with adz, i mean we all *know* he's a complete c**t, but wouldn't it be nice if we could all tell him so? :piralaugh:

skilbeck

keensy said:
Marinerchick said:
what a loser!!!!!!
last i checked it wasn't Grahame Park anymore its bluetounge stadium
not even worth saying anymore
incorrect, Grahame Park sign still on the leagues club side of the stadium. Bluetongue stadium at Grahame Park ;)

The stadium naming rights are owned by Bluetongue brewerys but the park is called Grahame Park. The stadium has had other names in the past i.e. Northpower and will have other names in the future. But the park name will remain pretty constant

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
Mate, yeah i cop a bit of flak about football at school but nuthin in that extreme, football and league have learned to live together up here, during winter, its the knights' turn in the spot light, come summer, its the jets' time in the spot light and added to the fact that con MIGHT be buying the knights out, should be good :)

Our Andrew Johns in football terms (ie great player) would be probally Ray Baartz. We live together peacefully.

I think the NRL has f**ked up major (AGAIN) by not putting a team on the CC. Also your only real competition folded after one year, ie CC Rays (?)

hardly competition. I think the mariners can afford to go without the two people that went to rays games and not mariners games

~Floss~

keensy said:

Not just people who use them, people who use them inappropriately.

The same can be said for any new piece of communication technology. For example we went through it when mobile phones, email, and sms were first introduced.

Each has its advantages over less-appropriate lines of communication, for certain applications or uses. I agree that there is risk of an epidemic of over-use for any new piece of technology, but unfortunately it's an individual choice in the end when and how you use it.

Personally I see no harm in adding a new tool to your communication repertoire, unless it takes over and actually costs you more time and effort than it saves. That is inappropriate use.

adz

Staff member
dibo said:
that reminds me - we should have things like buddy lists and fanbase and all that sort of shit so we can make various people's pariah status official. starting first with adz, i mean we all *know* he's a complete c**t, but wouldn't it be nice if we could all tell him so? :piralaugh:

lol yeah I considered adding all this crap on for about 1/4 of a second.... :p

Paolo

adz said:
dibo said:

but how the hell is everybody supposed to know who my top friends are then???

skilbeck

keensy said:
adz said:
dibo said:

but how the hell is everybody supposed to know who my top friends are then???

and dont forget that no one can determine height, weight, religion, haircolor, eye color and relationship details from our profiles :p .

Bear

dibo said:
skilbeck said:
adz said:
keensy said:

I do tell him. Constantly

Omni

Marinerchick said:
what a loser!!!!!!
last i checked it wasn't Grahame Park anymore its bluetounge stadium
not even worth saying anymore

It IS Grahame Park and always will be, he completely ignores the history that football has had there - did you know that the National Team played an international at Grahame Park

P

Pete

Grahame Park is the name given to the patch of land on the title.

There is a stadium built on Grahame Park, which is currently name "Bluetongue Stadium".

Hope that clears up any ambiguity.

All I wanna know is: Who's Grahame? Some old Mayor of Gosford? ???

Rowdy

FCUK me! Kosmina played  ;D

link: http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/Socceroo/1976A.html

"The second game against Hong Kong was played in the provincial city of Gosford on the NSW Central coast. This was a friendly match.

Venue : Graham Park, Gosford, Australia
Played : August 18 1976

Australia: 2
Todd Clarke, Doug Utjesenovic, Peter Wilson, Col Bennett, Harry Williams, Jim Rooney, Agenor Muniz (Gary Byrne 61), Dave Harding, John Kosmina, Murray Barnes (Phil O'Connor 71), Atti Abonyi
Goals : Abonyi 12, Harding 27

Hong Kong: 0
Chu Kwok Fun, Au Wing Hung, Choy Yuk Yue, Cheng Yu Yung, Lai Sun Cheung, Tsang Ting Fai, Cheng Kwok Kun, Leung Nang Yan, Cheung Ka Ping, Chung Chor Wai, Kwok Ka Ming

Referee : Peter Rampley
Attendance : 5,000
Coaches : Jim Shoulder (Australia), Franz Van Balkom (Hong Kong)

marinermick

Rowdy said:
FCUK me! Kosmina played  ;D

link: http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/Socceroo/1976A.html

"The second game against Hong Kong was played in the provincial city of Gosford on the NSW Central coast. This was a friendly match.

Venue : Graham Park, Gosford, Australia
Played : August 18 1976

Australia: 2
Todd Clarke, Doug Utjesenovic, Peter Wilson, Col Bennett, Harry Williams, Jim Rooney, Agenor Muniz (Gary Byrne 61), Dave Harding, John Kosmina, Murray Barnes (Phil O'Connor 71), Atti Abonyi
Goals : Abonyi 12, Harding 27

Hong Kong: 0
Chu Kwok Fun, Au Wing Hung, Choy Yuk Yue, Cheng Yu Yung, Lai Sun Cheung, Tsang Ting Fai, Cheng Kwok Kun, Leung Nang Yan, Cheung Ka Ping, Chung Chor Wai, Kwok Ka Ming

Referee : Peter Rampley
Attendance : 5,000
Coaches : Jim Shoulder (Australia), Franz Van Balkom (Hong Kong)

that Cheng Kwok Kun was some player

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred