• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Kick the Mariners out of Gosford

Marinerchick

what a loser!!!!!!
last i checked it wasn't Grahame Park anymore its bluetounge stadium
not even worth saying anymore

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

League area?

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but which sport on the Central Coast has the most players?

I'm personally tired of this 'my sport is better than yours' bullshit.  It's just f**king pathetic.

League and football aren't a threat to each other.

Seems like blatant jealousy - however the FFA has nothing to do with the corrupt NRL refusing to give the Central Coast a league team.

I honestly can't even understand what his problem could possibly be - not liking a sport is one thing, but to be calling for it to go.....I'm sorry, what goes on in your head?

The funniest thing is that he's going on about the coast and league, but he supports the Raiders - if you're so passionate about the coast, why not support a club that's had a hand in the development of league on the coast, or that's provided support to our young players? 

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hey Thomas - do you guys get any of this idiocy in Newie?  Considering the working-class culture of Newie pretty much epitomises League culture (a sport invented for the working class), I wonder if football in Newie cops a lot of flak from league bogans?

midfielder

These guys are just pricks, ........not even worth talking about...............they type one handed and have their other hand on well ............

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Hey Thomas - do you guys get any of this idiocy in Newie?  Considering the working-class culture of Newie pretty much epitomises League culture (a sport invented for the working class), I wonder if football in Newie cops a lot of flak from league bogans?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard .............football is also based in the working class in fact that is were most of the best players have come from.

League and Football have lived together for years ..................and aside from picks like this by and large get along.................the real problem is you sometimes get the impression these guys are actually Sydmey jurno's reporting on sport given football past media coverage.

Paolo

Marinerchick said:
what a loser!!!!!!
last i checked it wasn't Grahame Park anymore its bluetounge stadium
not even worth saying anymore
incorrect, Grahame Park sign still on the leagues club side of the stadium. Bluetongue stadium at Grahame Park ;)

thomas477

Mate, yeah i cop a bit of flak about football at school but nuthin in that extreme, football and league have learned to live together up here, during winter, its the knights' turn in the spot light, come summer, its the jets' time in the spot light and added to the fact that con MIGHT be buying the knights out, should be good :)

Our Andrew Johns in football terms (ie great player) would be probally Ray Baartz. We live together peacefully.

I think the NRL has f**ked up major (AGAIN) by not putting a team on the CC. Also your only real competition folded after one year, ie CC Rays (?)

Sean

forzamariners said:
Perm said:
Im waiting for a footyhead to get on this forum and start trouble.
they're large fingers used for handling balls do not allow them to type properly
Its bizarre how even professionals of their code can't even handle a ball.

Paolo

I think the bigger issue is people who use these social networking sites like myspace and facebook....much worse imo

Sean

keensy said:
I think the bigger issue is people who use these social networking sites like myspace and facebook....much worse imo

Although i have one of both Myspace and Facebook accounts, I find them to be a massive invasion of my private life and my social life.
Facebook is much more handy for creating a contact list with your old friends and what not. Its also a good method of storage for photos. I dont disagree with Facebook/Myspace. I only disagree with people who absolutely live their lives on them and study closely everyone of their friends/aquaitances social movements.

I also disagree with uncultured apes who create anti-Mariners movements.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred