• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Johny and his hair?

grecquemariner

Has anyone else noticed that Sydney FC have wasted no time in marketing him in such a ludicrous way. For god sake have some respect for yourself. Your a football legend not Mark Skaffe. I think a name change from Sydney FC to Head and Shoulders FC would be appropriate after what we did to Melbourne after their KFC thing. 

grecquemariner

HEAD AND SHOULDERS SIGNS SOCCEROO AS AMBASSADORE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - MONDAY MARCH 31, 2008

The man who booted Australia into the 2006 World Cup, John Aloisi has been signed as the new face and hair of Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner.

Aloisi, who has signed a massive contract to play with Sydney FC in the A-League next season, says he is looking forward to putting his famous locks under scrutiny.

http://www.mediagame.com.au/Articles/summary.aspx?ArticleCategoryGuid=610c6ea2-0176-4544-bb54-7323ba5ef567

I cant find a link to the actual add but i saw it on channel 10 last night. John starts by kicking a Sydney FC ball around then goes into his speal about how nice his hair is. lol its heaps funny. 

dibo

Sydney FC's new motto:

Pellicule et trente pices de l'argent.

[dandruff and thirty pieces of silver]

swarey

I only caught the end of it last Wednesday night while watching AFC.  I sat there with my gob hanging open looking at my son & said to him, NOW, HOW CAN ANYONE TELL YOU THAT THE PRICK I$ NOT MONEY HUNGRY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jaza_SFC

Shock horror! Football star appears in advertisement for product for additional money.

If it was Hutchinson you'd be bleating about how good it was he was earning additional income and how it was giving your club extra promotion.

The parochialism is expected - the idiocy can still be astounding.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Jaza_SFC said:
Shock horror! Football star appears in advertisement for product for additional money.

If it was Hutchinson you'd be bleating about how good it was he was earning additional income and how it was giving your club extra promotion.

fair call I reckon.

dibo

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Jaza_SFC said:

fair call I reckon.

when most of the posts are pisstaking, jaza's overreaction is in itself is a bit astounding.

T

It is kinda funny how serious people take things. I thought the add was hilarious!!!

Bear

dibo said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Jaza_SFC said:

fair call I reckon.

when most of the posts are pisstaking, jaza's overreaction is in itself is a bit astounding.

Some poeple just cant take a joke I guess. His posts have somewhat degenerated lately though, so I guess it should be expected

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred