• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jets colours are s#$t

marinermick

re: the top photo

the guy in the middle at the back looks like neville bazarth - operations manager for the jets

LFCMariners

That second video is a more accurate prediction of what will happen to Joel Griffiths IMO: He'll dive and go down in flames.

infirmus

MrCelery said:
No brainer.

We're going to murder the Jets in terms of colour and spectacular TIFO on Grand Final Day.

I mean really, look what they've got to work with:

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:
Yeah I saw spectacular tifo, but it wasn't down the mariners end.

loyalist

MrCelery said:
No brainer.

We're going to murder the Jets in terms of colour and spectacular TIFO on Grand Final Day.

I mean really, look what they've got to work with:
agree
we smashed them!!!

rosko

You guys did a good job with the TIFO.. What's with the star though? Have you guys gone from fighter jets to a budget airline? Or maybe Newcastle is a 'commie' state now!

furns

The star is the Squadron logo and has been since day 1. Its just a little thing we came up with so we dont have to pay to use the Jets logo.
Just a small thing we have about keeping ourselves separate from the club and outside influences.
I will take your comments as a compliment :D

marconigirl

rosko said:
You guys did a good job with the TIFO.. What's with the star though? Have you guys gone from fighter jets to a budget airline? Or maybe Newcastle is a 'commie' state now!

Haha, thats exactly what I thought when I saw the star,, *jet star*... I was thinking wtf!?!?
Well they do jump up and down and chant with their hands in the air, they look like they are supporting Hitler or something...  Well thats what I think when I see it...

T

I just couldn't get over the colour.... it's not gold.... its more like a shiny bronzy shitty colour.

rosko

It was a compliment! Your TIFO looked great. I have been a supporter of the Mariners since day 1, I never knew that a star was part of the squadron. Looks like the Marinators have a massive yellow skull and crossbones banner to make..  :pirashoot:

T said:
I just couldn't get over the colour.... it's not gold.... its more like a shiny bronzy shitty colour.

It was a weird colour! Just think how good the yellow will be!

furns

T said:
Mate sour grapes does not become you.....
I find it quite amusing that while you were all quite happy to put the boot in after your game a few weeks back where you stuffed us 3-0, and we quite readily admitted you were the better team and gave you kudos for it.
Now the situation is reversed and now you think that the Championship means nothing? The very same one that you were so convinced you would win two weeks ago?
I do thank those Marinators/Mariners fans I spoke to afterwards that gave us the same respect we gave you two weeks ago. You do have some class in your population, its just they dont post here very often.

skilbeck

we were all happy furns because we love beating the jets. I for one was not fussed about the championship as much as the premiership, although i wouldve liked to win, but what happened happened. It is simultaneously both a lovely game and a cruel game we all like and everyone gets a different sort of enjoyment out of it. Most football purists, myself included, would rather the league where as most converts and new fans would probably be preferential to winning the GF. To say that I was dissapointed last night would be an understatement, but to say that the toilet seat is the be all and end all would be incorrect. Some people also seem to enjoy beating their rivals more than any of those and see the head to head record the most important there: I am one of them and admittedly I am a bit bitter about last night because of that and because of the fact we were beaten on head to head record against both our major rivals: you and sydney

furns

Mate understand perfectly. I am not debating the merits of one trophy over another - a trophy in Australia is a trophy.
What I am amused about is the flip-flop nature of some people on here who are now acting like they dont give a toss they lost out on the One Ring.
You think I am not pi$$ed we lost out on the Premiers plate by two goals? Of course I am, but you dont see me saying we never wanted it anyway after saying all year its one of two trophies everyone in Australian football wants.

(edit)and thanks to rosko and skillbeck who clearly have more class than some others on here ....... like the OP?  ::)

tyson

Yeh, jets end looked pretty impressive. in our defense, we don't have the population they do... but their banners worked out well, despite the logo not being too original.

Timmyv

rosko said:
It was a compliment! Your TIFO looked great. I have been a supporter of the Mariners since day 1, I never knew that a star was part of the squadron. Looks like the Marinators have a massive yellow skull and crossbones banner to make..  :pirashoot:

It was a weird colour! Just think how good the yellow will be!

Yea its been around since day one.

Thats the problem with gold, so maybe different versions with material and stuff.

tyson

hahaha. "Troy". what a name.

"Ay Trrrooooyy. Yew seen wot doze marinaters bin writn bout us on deer internet thingy-madgiggy?"
"Yeh man. Fags ayyyy."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred