• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jets colours are s#$t

MrCelery

No brainer.

We're going to murder the Jets in terms of colour and spectacular TIFO on Grand Final Day.

I mean really, look what they've got to work with:

JetsScum.jpg

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Paolo

MrCelery said:
keensy said:
Worst thread ever.....
Unoriginal and not very creative

What's your problem? Related?
MrCelery said:
keensy said:
Worst thread ever.....
Unoriginal and not very creative

What's your problem? Related?
If you look at my location it says "coast"....so no, not related
My problem was obviously with your post, it was terrible. It was unoriginal and not very creative as i said. If your going to try and insult them why did u choose a pre-school/primary school approach ("haha jets colours are shit")?
IMO it just made you look stupid

MrCelery

Yogi said:
Queensland's are horrible too. Should be maroon!
Central's colours are great!!

I prefer the Orange myself - the maroon is too NRLfor me. But then I'm half Dutch so the Oranje is in the blood!

MrCelery

adz said:
probs a heavy flow day, don't worry about it celery

To be sure, to be sure...

I didn't realise that this site had humour police monitoring it.

Also, I can't believe anyone could have a problem in living on the coast, but clearly some people are very hard to please - both residential and comical.

Paolo

MrCelery said:
adz said:

Also, I can't believe anyone could have a problem in living on the coast, but clearly some people are very hard to please - both residential and comical.
MrCelery said:
adz said:

Correct, takes more then poor primary school style insults to amuse me and leaves me a little disappointed that it was the best you could come up with. ::)

tyson

pokey said:
baaaaahahahahahaha.

Looks like Joel Griffiths down the front...

No way. Joel is usually on the floor or complaining... that lady is not. Oh, and Joel usually has his Milton Rodriguez-wannabe brother sticking up for him... that lady does not.

tyson

pokey said:
Well, he (she?) is the only one sitting...maybe he (she's) on the bench...?

Incorrect.
If you look at the poster in today's paper, you will see the top goal scorers...

1. J. Griffiths - 14
2. Mark Bridge - 4
3. James Holland - 3

It is clear that Griffo will never be on the bench because Newcastle depend on him to score goals.

On the other hand, the Mariners, apparently one of the worst 3 teams in the competition, use team work more than relying on one player to score goals, which results in something like this:

1. Sasho Petrovski - 8
2. John Aloisi - 7
3. Adam Kwasnik - 6

MrCelery

keensy, you're entitled to your opinion, of course. So no offence on my part.

So, you're probably gonna hate this one too...

A symbolic demonstation of what's going to happen the Jets on Sunday:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0jDFTldGHY&NR=1

And a longer one with a spectacularly happy ending:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9t1q3SWfcVA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members