• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

January Transfer Window

T

serious14 said:
Have at it then......

Why?? whats the point, nothing I say will ever convince you that Liverpool are great, and nothing you say could ever convince me that Man U are worth supporting.

serious14

No, that was Saturday.......  :piano:

I demand Man City entertain me more - 100 million for Kaka should only be the beginning!!!!

Blair

[list type=decimal]
[*]
T said:
serious14 said:
Have at it then......

Why?? whats the point, nothing I say will ever convince you that Liverpool are great, and nothing you say could ever convince me that Man U are worth supporting.
[/list] Reasons for hateing the Scowsers [list type=decimal]
[*]the are united wannabes in there colours
[*]Everything that they did united has done first
[*]the only thing the have are the european chapion ships
[*]9 english players were united have 19
[*]the emble is a stupid bird
[/list] United have the richest history in the league and did every thing before any other club in england eg european cup, world club cup.

And have a sense of history with every kit having black to remeber there fallen brother.

Go united all the way UNITED *CLAP* CLAP*

T

Rocket Ronaldo Blair said:
[/list] Reasons for hateing the Scowsers [list type=decimal]

Yep, thats a great way to show your support... at least learn to spell things properly.

Part_Timer

reasons to laugh at liverpool fithy scouse c**ts...

1:c ant beat the mighty stoke city..
there are more but thats the only meaningfull one..

happy

Lukas Podolski moves back to Cologne from Bayern Munich after this season.
The transfer fee is about 10.1 million

serious14

Craig Bellamy to Man City pending a medical.  14 million quid.

"Kaka, with a brilliant pass to Robinho - OH WHAT A GORGEOUS LAYOFF TO......... Craig Bellamy??"

Tassiemariner

happy said:
Happy. Was podolski playing for Bayern a lot?

I just can't see why he has moved back to cologne.

tuftman

Foriegnmariner said:
happy said:

He was barely playing at all, Klinsman had lost faith in him long ago

dibo

Foriegnmariner said:
happy said:

wasn't playing, was getting grumpy, is too good a player to sit on the bench and collect a paycheque but not get a gig.

...unlike, say, angelos charisteas... :p

Paolo

Rocket Ronaldo Blair said:
[list type=decimal]
[*]
T said:
serious14 said:
Have at it then......

[/list] United have the richest history in the league and did every thing before any other club in england eg european cup, world club cup.
Can confirm that Tottenham Hotspur were the first English side to win a European Club Competition.

and if you know your history....etc etc

serious14

Kaka is STAYING at AC Milan, confirmed by the player himself, Man City, and the AC Milan club president.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred