• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

January Transfer Window

serious14

Don't be even more pissed when Torres pulls a hammy again and your season goes further down the tubes.....

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
Bearinator said:
sooooo..... how did they get away with doing this, after the window closed?

The FA extended the window for a period of time because of the horrid weather around the UK on deadline day - biggest snow storm in 18 years.  :eek:
Exaactly the reason. Everyone over here was reporting the deal was done because teams had to notify FA about deal at 5pm. It is still really bad over here with the snow.

Paolo

Azza-Matazz said:
dont be pissed 'cause you got stuck with robbie keane
yeah, devastated that we got a player who scored 20+ goals in all comps last time he was at the club

Paolo

rk_190538.gif

Azza-Mataz

keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
yeah, devastated that we got a player who scored 20+ goals in all comps last time he was at the club

...with Berbatov, IMHO keane wont work well with Defoe he needs a big target man to feed off!

Paolo

Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:

...with Berbatov, IMHO keane wont work well with Defoe he needs a big target man to feed off!
and here i was thinking that pavluchencko was a tall target man who holds the ball up....silly me

Bearinator said:
keensy said:

lol i fell down laughing
i watched it for like 5 mins straight in pain from laughter

Azza-Mataz

keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:

and here i was thinking that pavluchencko was a tall target man who holds the ball up....silly me

So.. pav and defoe upfront...and keane back to the bench

Paolo

Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:

well considering keane has been thrown the armband and defoe has a broken foot....id say pav n keane will be the men ;)

Azza-Mataz

keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:

well considering keane has been thrown the armband and defoe has a broken foot....id say pav n keane will be the men ;)

then i take it all back!!! keanes a great player,Truly hope he does better in the second half of the season!

FFC Mariner

Pssst anyone wanna buy a slightly used footballer? Only 5mil

HAHAHAHA thanks for the money suckers

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4931280,00.html

Hull city midfielder Jimmy Bullard is to undergo surgery on a knee injury in America on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old, who only joined the Tigers from Fulham in the January transfer window, has a tear in his cartilage.

It is not clear at this stage how long City's record signing will be out for.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Jimmy Bullard will be having an arthroscopy on Wednesday to deal with a small tear in his cartilage.

"Hull City agree with Jimmy that the best man to perform this procedure is the surgeon who dealt with his knee injury while he was playing for Fulham.

"Jimmy will therefore be going to Denver, where the surgeon is based, for this treatment."

bulldogmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Pssst anyone wanna buy a slightly used footballer? Only 5mil

HAHAHAHA thanks for the money suckers

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4931280,00.html

Hull city midfielder Jimmy Bullard is to undergo surgery on a knee injury in America on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old, who only joined the Tigers from Fulham in the January transfer window, has a tear in his cartilage.

It is not clear at this stage how long City's record signing will be out for.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Jimmy Bullard will be having an arthroscopy on Wednesday to deal with a small tear in his cartilage.

"Hull City agree with Jimmy that the best man to perform this procedure is the surgeon who dealt with his knee injury while he was playing for Fulham.

"Jimmy will therefore be going to Denver, where the surgeon is based, for this treatment."
We didnt see that one coming did we?

FFC Mariner

Given that he was allegedly injured for the weeks leading up to his transfer is now 30 and has a history of serious knee injuries, a thorough check would have been a good idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred