• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

January Transfer Window

Paolo

Goals per game

Steven Gerrard .48
Fernando Torres .36
Robbie Keane .25
Dirk Kuyt .22

Not too bad considering for alot of his appearences he was coming off the bench or getting dragged off after 60mins. He was also playing in a system which doesnt suit him...keane needs a big target man to play off

what are you a man united fan or something settle down Torres is Good thats why hes what number 3 in the world.. where is Keane ranked?

Paolo

winchester09 said:
what are you a man united fan or something settle down Torres is Good thats why hes what number 3 in the world.. where is Keane ranked?
rofl....your wrong

I never said there is anything wrong with Torres, i just used him to point out that Keane wasnt as bad as you are making out

razza

what about the amount of times Keane got into a great position yet couldn't manage to finish? he just seemed to be very wasteful to me. I hope he goes back and does well at Spurs but i'm glad to see him gone from Liverpool.

Paolo

typool said:
keane suits white hart lane and torres suits Anfield
Actually, keane suits berbatov

p.s very misleading, but top 100 player rankings

37. Robbie Keane

Fernando Torres: does not feature ;)

when where these rankings made 2002?
An didnt Torres come 3rd to Ronaldo and Messi in that best footballer in the world???
and 3rd best in Europe aswell???

serious14

Bearinator said:
sooooo..... how did they get away with doing this, after the window closed?

The FA extended the window for a period of time because of the horrid weather around the UK on deadline day - biggest snow storm in 18 years.  :eek:

Paolo

serious14 said:
Bearinator said:
sooooo..... how did they get away with doing this, after the window closed?

The FA extended the window for a period of time because of the horrid weather around the UK on deadline day - biggest snow storm in 18 years.  :eek:
.....on a case by case basis as long as clubs could prove that a deal was agreed to in principle

serious14

Yeah, that.

Bsaically, say the deal was agreed to by both parties at 4.50pm, but the snow prevented the signing in person or didn't allow them to get across town/shire/country for a medical.  That sorta thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami