• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Is Kaka Worth It???

Azza-Mataz

Man city ready to fork out over 100m pounds for kaka. Is he worth it?

he's a great player an all but isint that a little extreme! He hasent even played well lately!

Paolo

no....arabs are now just f**king up the whole transfer market with their ridiculous offers(must have learnt it from the Daniel Levy school of transfers)

TerrigalUtd

Azza-Matazz said:

He's not worth it  :redcard: to the arab owners for having too much money :yellowcard: for kaka for even thinking about not taking it

I THINK TIM CAHILL IS WORTH ABOUT 100 MILL THOUGH  ;)

Azza-Mataz

TerrigalUtd said:
Azza-Matazz said:

He's not worth it  :redcard: to the arab owners for having too much money :yellowcard: for kaka for even thinking about not taking it

:goodpost:

Agree everything except:

TerrigalUtd said:
Azza-Matazz said:

Bear

Is Kaka Worth It???

Nobody is worth that, but if you have 800 billion pound, who gives a shit about splashing 100 million here and there

FFC Mariner

Tim Cahill should be playing for a top 4 side and not wasting his career at Everton (sorry David).

Arsenals MF is crying out for a player like him.

Needs to be in the ECL

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
Tim Cahill should be playing for a top 4 side and not wasting his career at Everton (sorry David).

Too bad Arsenal arn't a top 4 side then....kutgw villa

skilbeck

yeah bear is right to the Abu Dhabi group 100 million pounds is still sweet f**k all of a lot of money. that amount of money is virtually on the border of being spare change to them where it is a lot of money to any other club in the world. to be competitive with current markets they would barely need to commit one percent of their worth. they will try overkill in order to achieve these aims

Azza-Mataz

FFC Mariner said:

Needs to be in the ECL

i always say hes on the wrong half of merseyside!

jarrad

Yeah, he is.

Think about it. Having a player as well known and of his class in your team automatically
makes you a force to be reckoned with. He would bring in millions of new Manc fans, and
sell millions of Manc jerseys. Bigger players will actually start looking at making a move
to Manchester City for the right price and they may in a year or two have this "dream team"
that they are talking about achieving. This could, and more than likely would, change the EPL
and completely change the "top 4". Though Villa are making an impact in the top 4 this year I believe if Kaka were convinced to come over, in the next year (assuming they survive relegation)
Man City will ofcourse be in the top 4. Bringing Kaka, or someone of his class 'height' (in football)
and ability would be the smartest thing Manchester City could do. Besides, to quote Bear,
"if you have 800 billion pound, who gives a shit about splashing 100 million here and there".

Azza-Mataz

Torres said:
Yeah, he is.

Think about it. Having a player as well known and of his class in your team automatically
makes you a force to be reckoned with. He would bring in millions of new Manc fans, and
sell millions of Manc jerseys. Bigger players will actually start looking at making a move
to Manchester City for the right price and they may in a year or two have this "dream team"
that they are talking about achieving. This could, and more than likely would, change the EPL
and completely change the "top 4". Though Villa are making an impact in the top 4 this year I believe if Kaka were convinced to come over, in the next year (assuming they survive relegation)
Man City will ofcourse be in the top 4. Bringing Kaka, or someone of his class 'height' (in football)
and ability would be the smartest thing Manchester City could do. Besides, to quote Bear,
"if you have 800 billion pound, who gives a shit about splashing 100 million here and there".

but will he play well in the epl?

Auburn Mariner

Kaka is a superbly talented player. I think he, Messi & Ronaldo are in a class of their own at the moment. Oh yes, add Gianluigi Buffon.

100 million quid is overblown, of course, but if the invertebrate heathens from Eastlands actually get him in light blue, it shows me that they are fair dinkum.

What's next, do they make overtures to the Camp Nou??

tuftman

Auburn Mariner said:
Kaka is a superbly talented player. I think he, Messi & Ronaldo are in a class of their own at the moment. Oh yes, add Gianluigi Buffon.

100 million quid is overblown, of course, but if the invertebrate heathens from Eastlands actually get him in light blue, it shows me that they are fair dinkum.

The names thrown around in the media include the likes of Messi, Gerrard, Lampard and Craig Bellamey, all clearly the same class of player

Bear

tuftman said:
Auburn Mariner said:

The names thrown around in the media include the likes of Messi, Gerrard, Lampard and Craig Bellamey, all clearly the same class of player

biggest lol of my day, and its only just after 9am

Gerrard, Lampard and Bellamy in the same league as Messi and Kaka, you sir, must be drunk :vomit:

Arabmariner

Football at the top level has gone mad.

Nobody on this earth is worth that sort of money for kicking a ball.

IMO Murdoch should burn in hell for what he's done to football.

jarrad

ManCity have today signed Craig Bellamy!

Unfortunate about Kaka.

Azza-Matazz said:
Torres said:
Yeah, he is.

but will he play well in the epl?

I think he's one of those players that could adapt to any style of play, and play well.
IMO I think he would have been the new Gerrad/Lampard of the EPL, or even surpassed them.
Pity he's not going now.

Azza-Mataz

i reckon man city got it right you could find 5 great premier league players for what they were gunna give kaka!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred