• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Indian Premier League

adz

Staff member
McCullum absolutely smashed them, and credit to Hussey, he got his hundred 3 balls quicker but not as "flashy"

Atomic

Chargers Vs Royals is about to kick off. I'm very disappointed that they don't have whackier nicknames (eg Knight Riders)...lol

Atomic

I wonder what those American cheer leaders think of T20 cricket in India? Do you think they think they're watching baseball... or should I give them a little bit more credit???

adz

Staff member
haha nah I think thats fair enough, they probably don't have a clue whats going on - I imagine they are told to dance when the music is cranked

Atomic

The ground announcer is trying to fire up the crowd which a catchy chant...

"One and two and three and four... Deccan Chargers hear us roar!"

Now you can't tell me that that won't work in Bay 16!!!  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

marinermick

Atomic said:
Make mine a Kingfisher

one of the best beers i have ever tasted

sitting under a palm tree on a pristine goan beach, watching the sun set over the ocean, sipping a cold kingfisher (80 cents for a long neck) on a warm day, was the the closest i have ever been to bliss

Atomic

adz said:
can they get any lower than this... cheerleaders in the pitch report

Can we get lower??? Hummm... let me think. How about we get some crusty old cricketer to get out there and do it by himself? Oh, wait a minute...

I like the cheerleaders and besides, she made a valid observation Adz, I would bat first too.

Atomic

Knight Riders v Super Kings... what were the owners smoking when they came up with these names???

adz

Staff member
that knight riders owner is a classic lol

what about those annoying squeeky horn things though! ARgh!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred