• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Indian Premier League

Omni

Well the IPL has started, yea, I didn't notice either.

One thing I did notice though, the team from Kolkata are called the Kolkata Knight Riders, well I know who I want to win, that's fantastic!

Bear

Omni said:
Well the IPL has started, yea, I didn't notice either.

One thing I did notice though, the team from Kolkata are called the Kolkata Knight Riders, well I know who I want to win, that's fantastic!

They played great last night to. 223-3 and some kiwi got 150+

adz

Staff member
Ricky Pooooooooooontaaaaaaaaaang

Gilly and Symonds are playing the Knight Riders Sunday night I think

adz

Staff member
Another DLF Maximum Six... cue the hippies whinging about sponsorship :p

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I havent got the patience for 20-20 can someone start a 1-1 series, get the f'n game outta the way between comercials on law and order

Auburn Mariner

Some Kiwi!!! Brendon McCullum's extraordinary 158* off 73 balls was an amazing start to the IPL. This is like saying that Trevor Brooking, Billy Bonds & Frank Senior were just plodding East End hacks with dreadful accents and a fetish for halibut giblets (watch him react to that one!!).

Keensy, you don't go for Kolkata because Ponting is playing for them?? Are you fair dinkum?? Ganguly is a muppet, admittedly, but not supporting your country's captain and best bat of a generation is heavy stuff.

Despite some reservations (I believe that test Cricket is the pinnacle of the sport), the IPL is a massive beast that will take over the game. There is simply too much money on the sub-continent.

How's this for a trip:

1. Watch the Central Coast Mariners play in Phuket
2. Shuttle across to Kolkata, to watch the Knight Riders play in front of 90,000 (RT Ponting to make a blazing hundred)
3. First class rail to Mumbai, to watch Sachin and his Mumbai Indians
4. Goa
5. Become the only Australian in history to put on weight in India after discovering a chain of cheap, high-quality Indian buffet restaurants (Vindaloo, mmmm, yummm)
6. Do the Taj Mahal thing
7. Fly to Vietnam to watch the Mariners in Ho Chi Minh
8. Pilgrimage to Khe Sanh
9. Home

marinermick

Auburn Mariner said:
Some Kiwi!!! Brendon McCullum's extraordinary 158* off 73 balls was an amazing start to the IPL. This is like saying that Trevor Brooking, Billy Bonds & Frank Senior were just plodding East End hacks with dreadful accents and a fetish for halibut giblets (watch him react to that one!!).

Keensy, you don't go for Kolkata because Ponting is playing for them?? Are you fair dinkum?? Ganguly is a muppet, admittedly, but not supporting your country's captain and best bat of a generation is heavy stuff.

Despite some reservations (I believe that test Cricket is the pinnacle of the sport), the IPL is a massive beast that will take over the game. There is simply too much money on the sub-continent.

How's this for a trip:

1. Watch the Central Coast Mariners play in Phuket
2. Shuttle across to Kolkata, to watch the Knight Riders play in front of 90,000 (RT Ponting to make a blazing hundred)
3. First class rail to Mumbai, to watch Sachin and his Mumbai Indians
4. Goa
5. Become the only Australian in history to put on weight in India after discovering a chain of cheap, high-quality Indian buffet restaurants (Vindaloo, mmmm, yummm)
6. Do the Taj Mahal thing
7. Fly to Vietnam to watch the Mariners in Ho Chi Minh
8. Pilgrimage to Khe Sanh
9. Home

train from calcutta to bombay would be an epic journey - even in first class - would just take you so long to do

best bet is to fly from calcutta to dehli (car to agra and taj mahal) and then bombay

goa is just amazing and if you have time you can go even further south to kerala

speaking of agra, my friend shehbaz has the best tourist t-shirt

it says:

[picture of the taj mahal]
"via agra
man's biggest erection for a female"

Paolo

Auburn Mariner said:
Correct, ponting and ganguly are both muppets imo and reason enough not to support them.....not to mention their colours and the name knight riders(although just about all are as bad)

dibo

forzamariners said:
contro il cricket moderno!!!

pfft! forza plastic league!

all hail the great heritage of such famous clubs as Chennai Super Kings - everyone loves the smooth fresh flavour of superkings, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred