• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

i hate refs

Statue

As a ref myself i am not goin to condem Breeze too much, allthough i do admit he is rubbish. But i think that the FFA need to appoint their matches more on recent form on how referees have been going rather than previous repuation. Because Breeze is one of the most experienced refs in the country they are always going to give him and Sheilds the important matches ahead of anyone else until they retire or get too old. I personally think that they should have given Ben Williams and Peter Green at least one semi final as they both have done pretty decent jobs this season, espically Peter Green as he has been my pick for ref of the season.

We need more matches in the league though so we can have more refs reffereeing each week so they can improve the standard of refs, get more Australian FIFA Officals and then add more pressure on Breeze and Sheilds to peform better and prove their the best in the country. Right now there isnt too much pressure on them to peform hense why they continuelly get the important games and make so many mistakes

I would rather Shelids do us next week which he is ment to be as he is a better ref and most of the time (not all of the time) gets the decisions right and does a good job doing the little things of refereeing if you look at it in a non bias way when watching it on tv. Just look at that melbourne game where he sent off Corica, most sydney fans watching it at the ground thought he just gave the red cause he wanted but it was a spot on call.

kepo

marconigirl said:
soundsdifferent said:
marconigirl said:
james_sfc said:
Taylor said:
James..Shield is alot better than Breeze
he was shithouse on friday. He hates us.
Stupid Queenslander

Lol Shield might hate you, but Breeze loves you guys...

WTF
I meant Sydney (he loves Sydney). I was replying to James_sfc (Sydney supporter)
like i said,
its a breeze winning with breeze

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred