• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I hate football!!!

c-crew

Perm said:
let me just say that if youre luck is like mine and you miss such a fixture, it will end up being debated as one of the best games in football history in Australia.

I agree with that ^. I have only not been to one home game this season and 4 or 5 people have told me it was the best they have seen the Mariners play. I can't recall without looking it up but it was when Aloisi got 2 goals, one was a penalty. I was dropping people off at the airport and the planes were delayed.

Other than that, yeah I hate football too. I go into the foulest moods for the rest of the weekend when we lose.

Tassiemariner

c-crew said:
Other than that, yeah I hate football too. I go into the foulest moods for the rest of the weekend when we lose.
Only the weekend. I'm in a foul mood untill the next match especially after derbies.

My brother-in-law to be (2 weeks) had his bucks planned for Saturday night in Newcastle. He had a few ideas and as of today I convinced him that something unorganised will be a debarcle and therefore not enjoyable. So we have changed the date to next saturday arvo, on the coast meaning I can attend both games. Come on guys, even sonic gave up his brothers wedding for the Mariners. Tell stories, change peoples minds, come to the game.

LFCMariners

I actually dreamt about the game last night. The most I remember is that Newcastle scored a goal and then I scored a goal for the Mariners.  ;D All I can realy say is that I haven't thought this much in the lead-up to a football game in a long time.

Rowdy

With a user_name like that maybe you weren't dreaming and you actually 'did score' in the middle of the night.  :innocent:

Bex

rosko said:
Thats a keeper you have there Bex... I'll swap ya... I'm working on trading mine in...  ;D

Certainly is a keeper. She never lets a ball get past. We have our 18th Wedding anniversary in February and I'm saying its our aluminium anniversary which means I can get a boat.

Swapping? Nah, I've seen that wife swap show and its never pretty :-D

LFCMariners

Last night I had a dream that Newcastle beat us 3-0 and I was so pissed off I felt like breaking something.  :fireup: Honestly, I can't remember the last time I anticipated an A-League game this much, I get knots in my gut even now thinking about it.

Bex

There is nothing wrong with being bald. Millions of years ago, our distant relatives Homo Erectus had hair all over their body, head, face, arms and legs. As time went by, Homo Erectus evolved and lost most of this hair. Now, Homo Sapien has evolved and possesses very little hair with most hair on top of the head. However, people like Bearinator and myself have taken the next evolutionary step [drum roll] .......................... baldness! [/drum roll]

So, indeed, Bearinator is just more evolved than you serious14 :D

Mcchicken

I have had a nervous breakdown everday this week. Can someone just make saturday night come so I can get on with living. This is killing me. :vhappy:

brett

Bex said:
There is nothing wrong with being bald. Millions of years ago, our distant relatives Homo Erectus had hair all over their body, head, face, arms and legs. As time went by, Homo Erectus evolved and lost most of this hair. Now, Homo Sapien has evolved and possesses very little hair with most hair on top of the head. However, people like Bearinator and myself have taken the next evolutionary step [drum roll] .......................... baldness! [/drum roll]

First the missus who is actually multiple ladies, and now the homo erectus?

Do we need an R Rated forum for our friend Bex? ;)

Bex

brett said:
First the missus who is actually multiple ladies, and now the homo erectus?

Do we need an R Rated forum for our friend Bex? ;)

Excuse me Brett, but I resemble that remark  ;)

brett

Ohhhhh Boy. I really can't stop thinking about this now. I can't wait to get in the Kendall and sing some songs, then get in the ground and sing some more, then start the game and scream the f**kers. I'm so fired uuuupppp! This is going to be as big as any other game we've had bar the GF.

MrCelery

I'm going out for dinner in Scumcastle tonight. I'll refrain from wearing my Mariners shirt (I need it, and what's in it - namely me - in tip top condition for tommorrow!).

However, I'll be putting the boot in at every opportunity: "Griffo is cheating c*@t", "Where's Jardel?", Holland is a traitor b@%$@&d", "JA walks on water", "You'll never get past Danny", etc.

~Floss~

Bex said:

So what does it mean if you're balding on the head only, but far from bald anywhere else?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
this would be gravity induced balding....starts dropping off the old cranium and everywhere else slowly joins in eventually....dont ask me how I know  :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred