• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I hate football!!!

MrCelery

I am a total nervous wreck after the past few weeks, and in the countdown to the scum\squadrunts visit. This football malarkey is giving me heart problems, I'm sure of it.

Please, please, please players, ease my agony with three points!

I'll be bringing my Jest-loving brother down to the game, so I dread the trip back if they pinch any points off us.

Praying for another dose of that 16 November 2005 feeling on Saturday.

Atomic

A friend of mine is having a 30th birthday party in Newcastle on Saturday night. I've sent my apologies because there is no way on Earth that I'm going to miss the game.  :pirashoot: Her boyfriend is a Sqadrunt. He can't come down because he can't get out of going to his girlfirend's birthday party - so we are 1 up on them already!  :piralaugh:

FFC Mariner

Got 2 virgins coming on Sat night

My real problem is trying to work out the best set(s) of results to:-

a) Ensure we are minor prems (win next 2 games)

b) Set up the Troll FC v Tards game as a must win for both sides

c) Seeing Troll FC miss out on semi's by something horrible like 1 goal scored

rosko

My Mrs is longer being spoken to... She organised a dinner for Saturday WTF........  :redcard:

Andy

Atomic said:
A friend of mine is having a 30th birthday party in Newcastle on Saturday night. I've sent my apologies because there is no way on Earth that I'm going to miss the game.  :pirashoot: Her boyfriend is a Sqadrunt. He can't get come down because he can't get out of going to his girlfirend's birthday party - so we are 1 up on them already!  :piralaugh:

I have my brother's 21st birthday arty so I will have to watch one of our biggest ever games on TV instead. :fireup: :redcard:

Tassiemariner

I have a friends 16th party on so ill be watching via text updates.  :redcard: :redcard: :fireup: :fireup:

Why does everyone have stuff on sat night?? bring back the annoying 5pm sunday game.

dru

< :piralaugh: Laughing at those unable to come to the derby match :piralaugh:>. No commitment you lot, like family compares to the mariners. I'm flying down from Brisbane for this game, ditch the blood family and join the 15k or so real brothers and sisters.  :p

:vhappy: :eek:verhead:

fish

Lets be fair dinkum here

Its the f**kin Jets what else is there to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave the missus ,apologise to the family maybe even give the dog a kick on the way out but FFS no excuses :fireup:

Rowdy

Just get your arse to the game  :pirashoot:, as long as you apologize to ya mum, you'll be alright  ;)

Actually you'd better apologize to your sister as well  ;)  ;)

serious14

:soapbox:

What is with these "excuses"??  This is the biggest home game in our history.  Bar none.  The thought that some of you are even contemplating entertaining the notion that you won't make it to this game is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UN.  FREAKING.  ACCEPTABLE.  End of story.  NOW FIRE THE FARK UP AND MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AS WELL AS AS MANY AS YOU CAN DRAG ALONG, MAKE IT TO THIS GAME!!!!!   

:fireup: :fireup:  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :goodpost:

If you're lucky enough to have a football loving missus like I do, bring her along!!!!  If your missus doesn't like football, view this as an opportunity to introduce her to it.  If you're stuck with the kids for the night, BRING THEM ALONG!!!!  If you've got 'dinners' or 'functions' or whatever to go to, ROCK UP FASHIONABLY LATE!!!!

FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP FARKIN'!!!!!    BE THERE!!!!      :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :thumbup:

priorpeter

my car broke down, my cat died, i broke my leg, i shot my hand with a staple-gun, it's me and my gf's 1 year anniversary, i'm supposed to be flying to the bahamas on saturday, i've already got concert tickets for sat night, im working, i have to play a gig, i lost my job so i have no money, i'll be in jail, i have some sort of mysterious illness which has sapped ALL my energy, it's my sister's wedding,AND it's my 2nd cousin's great aunt's half-brother's bird's birthday... but ill be there!!! :pirashoot:  :thumbup:  :tophat:

Deej

If it were me I'd be telling friends/family not to expect me at the party until at least 9:30pm, what a shit excuse lol, let's all hope you guys miss 1 of our finest wins of the year!

I wish Sydney vs QLD was on the Friday, would be nice to see the result of that game before ours!

FFC Mariner

Alternatively, if we are 4 points clear by the time they play, the pressure on both sodes will be immense.

Hopefully leading to a dull draw or massive brain explosion from someone

brett

Football can make you feel so bad only because it can make you feel so good! It's all relative!

Let the good times roll.

As for the excuses...there is only one: "Sorry, I can't, the Mariners are on."

Bex

As it turns out, my better half Leigh had invited a friend over for dinner. Leigh actually volunteered to cancel the dinner and come to the football with me as soon as I told her we had a home game against the scum. What a women!

rosko

Thats a keeper you have there Bex... I'll swap ya... I'm working on trading mine in...  ;D

Sean

let me just say that if youre luck is like mine and you miss such a fixture, it will end up being debated as one of the best games in football history in Australia.

enjoy your 16th, 21st, 30th, but for god sake, do not go through the game via text msgs it will be  the longest 90 minutes of your life. watch the game on fox at the least.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred