• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I hate Flying Choppers more than Scum

Ex-Marinator

Mariner Girl said:
Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

After the bitching and moaning from all the Central Coast supporters this week despite Breeze actually having a decent match for once, I have decided I cannot be a Marinator anymore and thus have decided to instead support the team from the south of the Coast, Sydney, and actual proper club where fans actually have a clue about football.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

Ex Marinator, if you want to go and follow a club that doesn't give a rats about its supporters and don't know the meaning of loyalty - you are welcome to it.

All the reasons why I left them and came here to the Mariners! :vhappy:
Interesting concept in regards to loyalty. Moving to another club at the first sign of trouble hardly means you care about loyalty yourself does it? Good to see your loyalty is just as important as the loyalty of the club towards you. :)

And no, the club does nothing for the fans at all. My friends who are Sydney supporters have been telling me all year about all these things that the club have been doing for them. It seems Sydney FC is a club that does care about tis fans, the players celebrations on Saturday night are testament to that.

Mariner Girl

Ex Marinator - I do not wish to get into a slanging match with you, but hear this!!

If you have been reading my posts over the past 6 weeks since I joined this forum you will know that I have been contemplating this move for some time. So I have not jumped ship at the first sign of trouble. I can give you about 10 examples of trouble that promped me to finally (yes finally) make the move :fireup:

You want to talk about loyalty ??? - sounds like you made your decision in 2 seconds flat :headbounce:

The after match celebrations you talk about are fine - if you want to travel all the way back through the city and into Star City - oh and you must be over 18 years old. Great community spirit! :headbutt:

Lloydo

dru said:
Lloydo said:
dru said:
Troy said:
Please stop, take the loss and move on.
Everyone loses even Frank Lowy's precious Sydney FC.

He is not the first to say it wasn't rigged.
Now why don't you take the win, move on and leave us alone.

If only you'd let us...

I don't know whats stopping you?
the three points have been added to Sfc total on the ladder, We are looking forward to next mondays game now all is left is you leaving us alone which I will now help you with. Go to the top of the page below the marinators flag pretty much in the centre is the logout button. press that then type in any other address you want in the appropriate space for your browser and tadah you've left us alone.

If by chance you have anything constructive to add, hey I doubt it as you have only registered since the game happened and are making typical comments about a photo that suggest you aren't a mariners fan and are here to cause s&*t, then post away but you'll have to excuse me for not really respecting your opinion from now on.

I quite happily accepted that we beat you.

It was you lot that had a cry because "the game was rigged", "Matthew Breeze made a terrible call", etc, etc. I can accept that we won, I'm just waiting for you too. (By "you", I clearly mean the CCM supporters. I can see that you accept it, but tell your whiny friends to as well).

kevrenor

You Budget FC trolls  :santa: would be better advised to concentrate on the prospective thumping that our friends the Reds will give you in just two days on Friday night.  :vhappy:

Lloydo

kevrenor said:
You Budget FC trolls  :santa: would be better advised to concentrate on the prospective thumping that our friends the Reds will give you in just two days on Friday night.   :vhappy:

The same thumping you gave us?

And since when were they your "friends"?

benw

Mariner Girl said:
Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

After the bitching and moaning from all the Central Coast supporters this week despite Breeze actually having a decent match for once, I have decided I cannot be a Marinator anymore and thus have decided to instead support the team from the south of the Coast, Sydney, and actual proper club where fans actually have a clue about football.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

Ex Marinator, if you want to go and follow a club that doesn't give a rats about its supporters and don't know the meaning of loyalty - you are welcome to it.

All the reasons why I left them and came here to the Mariners! :vhappy:

Anyone else spot the irony here?

Ted

I think it's the fact that you trolls keep replying to stir the shit that it has gone on for as long as it has. Last 3 posts here are trolls. Be f**cked if I'd even bother visiting (let alone joining) an oppositions forum, for the reason you lot have......

Andy

Demented said:
I think it's the fact that you trolls keep replying to stir the shit that it has gone on for as long as it has. Last 3 posts here are trolls. Be f**cked if I'd even bother visiting (let alone joining) an oppositions forum, for the reason you lot have......

Luckily sense has prevailed and two of them have been banned.

Ted

Andy said:
Demented said:
Luckily sense has prevailed and two of them have been banned.

Good to hear, now we can concentrate on what we are actually all here for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred