• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

I hate Flying Choppers more than Scum

midfielder

I now hate the flying choppers more than the SCUM.

They got away with murder the other night with the assistance of men in black.

Anyone else feel the same.

northernspirit

No doubt the relationship between both clubs and supporters is becoming less and less friendly. I think over time its possible however i hope the status quo prevails.

cruiser

I now hate the Scum more than any other club, especially after the trolling by some of the Scum supporters on here over the last few days. I hope we do meet them in the finals and we totally smash em. I'll then go trolling mercilessly on the Scum FC forum.

FFC Mariner

Yep.

Early in the season I commented to someone that when going to SFS or when they came to BT, I didnt really have any strong emotion compared to the utter contempt and loathing that 1 sight of that baby shit brown invoked.

Our last visit to Sydney and Saturday changed that completely.

The Jest (note that Timmy) are a serious rival but f**k I now hate those arrogant, violent little wankers who disgrace the game (From Uncle Frank down).

Maybe its the mellowness of the season but a little bit of me would quite like to see the Jest take SFC's finals spot (and then lose heart breakingly of course)

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Yep.

Early in the season I commented to someone that when going to SFS or when they came to BT, I didnt really have any strong emotion compared to the utter contempt and loathing that 1 sight of that baby shit brown invoked.

Our last visit to Sydney and Saturday changed that completely.

The Jest (note that Timmy) are a serious rival but f**k I now hate those arrogant, violent little wankers who disgrace the game (From Uncle Frank down).

Maybe its the mellowness of the season but a little bit of me would quite like to see the Jest take SFC's finals spot (and then lose heart breakingly of course)

Or have Wellington sneak in and both of them miss out.

Wouldn't happen though, but then again the Bogans up north think that they can win the Premiership. :eek:

serious14

I've got no issue with any specific Cove-ites, there's just some knobs running around there that try to ruin it for everyone else......

The Sydney FC _team_ however??  Players, coaches, the like??  Toss-pot f*ckfaced wankers of the highest order who are on an equal level of hatred to me as Joel Griffith's existence and everything Newcastle.  The disgusting amount of leg ups they get from everyone at Franklowy Football Australia are insane, and I hope that the eventual Western Sydney team really gets to show them how to properly run a team in the country's biggest city.

As much as they shouldn't be in the finals, I can see some seriously large brown paper bags changing hands before their games against QLD and Melbourne....... if we get them in the finals we'll stuff them anyway - that is, if the referee isn't instructed to completely misinterpret (and in some cases on Saturday, ignore) Law 12 of the game and send off our first string keeper.

Hey, whatever.  Sydney FC = wankers.  Their fans = 90% okay.  I almost (_almost_, not quite) feel sorry for them having to put up with smaller crowds than us at their home games, despite having a 15 times larger population.  ;)

Wombat

There is no doubt Sydney is the team we all love to hate. In general I thought the Sydney fans were pretty good and sang brilliantly all game. The club were very wise to put them away from us as that avoided the usual unpleasantries between both sets of fans.
Sydney players were very dirty and Breeze was a dead set disgrace. Sydney as a football team are very poor.
We would have won 4.0 or 4.1 without the Ref.

Scum fans are pretty pathetic and juvenile but they are a much better Footballing side than Sydney.

I hate them both but my dislike of Sydney is greatest.

P.S. Well done to Fish and others for calming the situation outside the Leagues.

M

mariners_4_ever

well here's a little information about the scum you may find funny. on scum's forum they talk about two groups of scum fighting amongst them selves on hornsby station. apparently things got that bad that one scum fans stood there and spat on another. great supporter ??? we were standing up on the top level of the car park watching and to be honest only a small group were out to cause trouble. well done to the guys from both clubs for defusing what could have be nothing short of a roit.
  as for Breeze, :vomit: the c**T should show up to games wearing a scum jersy just so we know who's paying his wages!!!!!!!  In the NRL if a ref stuffs up that much he's sent back to ref reserve grade or no game at all. Bench Breeze and what him change his attitude.

GO MARINERS    :piralaugh:

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

S

Sydgirl

I've just finished watching the match on Foxtel IQ (a Godsend). I'm absolutely gobsmacked by what I just saw.
That's definitely the dirtiest I've ever seen Sydney FC.  :naughty:

As for Frank Lowie - I've always continued to struggle with the fact that he is in both camps, being Sydney FC and the FFA.

So, you would think I'd be happy that Sydney won, but I felt nothing, just empty. I've always believed in fair play and that was NOT FAIR PLAY. Too much has gone on at that club that has made me almost embarrassed to say I was a Sydney FC support. We were lied to about the circumstances of Dwight Yorke leaving, all the sackings etc, we didn't know if we were coming or going. Not to mention not feeling part of the club, it was as if you just went to matches and that was it :fireup:

So - officially now after all the weeks of deliberating, I am now a MARINATOR, if you will have me  :grouphug:
My forum name from now on will be MARINER GIRL, with Tony Vidmar as my  :), of course ;)

Ex-Marinator

Flying choppers? Lol.

After the bitching and moaning from all the Central Coast supporters this week despite Breeze actually having a decent match for once, I have decided I cannot be a Marinator anymore and thus have decided to instead support the team from the south of the Coast, Sydney, and actual proper club where fans actually have a clue about football.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

Troy

Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

After the bitching and moaning from all the Central Coast supporters this week despite Breeze actually having a decent match for once, I have decided I cannot be a Marinator anymore and thus have decided to instead support the team from the south of the Coast, Sydney, and actual proper club where fans actually have a clue about football.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

Thank god, someone with a little sense to realise the match was not rigged!
Do you honestly know how stupid you sound?

Lowy has done no good to Sydney FC, besides bringing Galaxy out here, if you call that good and most Sydney FC supporters won't.
We played, lost players to injury, and the profits got spread out among 8 clubs.
Yea, shows alot of favoritism towards us, right?

Now, ask a neutral club what they thought of breeze's performance and most will say his best game ever.
If you call a "rigged" game, your inability to mark off a corner, inability to hold a 2-0 lead albeit with 10 men, Vukovic handling the ball outside the box and Kwasnik deciding to be goalkeeper then yes, the game was rigged.

You do realise, if the game was rigged your players were in on it too?
It would have been 4 all draw if Kwasnic didn't handball it.
So, Kwasnic handballs it and stops a delibrate goal in the last second, giving us the win.
You can't plan that without having him in on it too, you can't plan Vukovic to handball it outside the box without having him in on it too.

Really, what your all doing is embarrassing yourselves.
Please stop, take the loss and move on.
Everyone loses even Frank Lowy's precious Sydney FC.

serious14

Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

*waves*  Buh bye - don't let your arse hit you on the way out.

Come say hi to us at the next Sydney/Mariners game, f*cker.

Lloydo

serious14 said:
Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

*waves*   Buh bye - don't let your arse hit you on the way out.

Come say hi to us at the next Sydney/Mariners game, f*cker.

I don't get that...

Ted

Hmmm, seems most of the trolls are experts on 'ball handling' and practice quite a bit at it too! :headbounce:

dru

Troy said:

He is not the first to say it wasn't rigged.
Now why don't you take the win, move on and leave us alone.

Mariner Girl

Ex-Marinator said:
Flying choppers? Lol.

I am now Ex-Marinator.

Ex Marinator, if you want to go and follow a club that doesn't give a rats about its supporters and don't know the meaning of loyalty - you are welcome to it.

All the reasons why I left them and came here to the Mariners! :vhappy:

dru

Lloydo said:
dru said:
Troy said:

He is not the first to say it wasn't rigged.
Now why don't you take the win, move on and leave us alone.

If only you'd let us...

I don't know whats stopping you?
the three points have been added to Sfc total on the ladder, We are looking forward to next mondays game now all is left is you leaving us alone which I will now help you with. Go to the top of the page below the marinators flag pretty much in the centre is the logout button. press that then type in any other address you want in the appropriate space for your browser and tadah you've left us alone.

If by chance you have anything constructive to add, hey I doubt it as you have only registered since the game happened and are making typical comments about a photo that suggest you aren't a mariners fan and are here to cause s&*t, then post away but you'll have to excuse me for not really respecting your opinion from now on.

Sideline said:
How funny is this thread?  :) Great for a laugh on Boxing day, complete with 2 defectors one each way LOL.

Sideline, it is quite amusing but at the same time a little sad.

kevrenor

It must be boring in the eastern suburbs on Boxing Day!

One game does not change everything ... the Scum are still those north of Swansea, and many of us live or have friends south of the Hawkesbury.

What we have seen is one of those special moments that build tradition, build rivalries, test our own foundations. 

Yes it hurt, yes some of the sky blues misbehaved, and did some of our own yellow ... however when we become Premiers, and when we win the Grand Final none of this will be in our minds.

Sydney fans .... stop trolling or you will be banned.

Mariners fans ... get a grip!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred