• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

How it can work out

MrCelery

Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!! Thank you Tards!!!! Asia here we come!!!!!! Absolutely brilliant!!! Come on Adelaide Barrel Boys - please, please, please!!!!!!

One to many '!'s, but who gives a f@#k, I'm FIRED UP FARKIN!

MrCelery

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE (Still), SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE (Still), SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE (Still), WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.....(Repeat)

Yes, I'm shouting - very loud!

promdi442

I wonder if tony has offered aurelio a one weeks vacation all expenses paid at Crowne Plaza if he comes up with the right result. It would be worth it.

HOW MUCH SHOULD FFA FINE QLD FOR THE UNIFORM COCK UP

promdi442

tiatto off great could be a welcome red card for our asian trip. well done ref. obviously didnt go to the BREEZE school of refereeing GO THE REDS

marconigirl

promdi442 said:
tiatto off great could be a welcome red card for our asian trip. well done ref. obviously didnt go to the BREEZE school of refereeing GO THE REDS
lol yes the refs this week have done quite well actually, they definatly didn't go to Breeze school of refereeing...

SNOWMARINER

It would have to be in Qld favour for such a lack of contrast in shirts. Go Adalaide!!! 1-0 is great 2-0 would make me happier.. YYEESS just as I type 2-0

midfielder

I am to scared to keep looking.

OMG if we make to Asia, come on Adelaide, down 1 nil reduced to 10 players.

Bragging over all other sports on the coast and will add heaps to our crowds next year.

COME ON Adelaide

Penrith9103

We are going to asia
Yes, we are going to asia.
We are going to asia in '09

1 2 3 4

We are going to asia
Yes, we are going to asia.
We are going to asia in '09

:vhappy: :thumbup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Leedsmariner

Cheers Tiatto (or should I say Mike Tyson)
Qld have lost their cool, their shape and hopefully their chance to win the premiership!

promdi442

Andy said:
Let's not get too excited!!!!!!!!!!

We have one hand on the plate IMO though.

Yes lets not get too excited but geez it is exciting isnt it. All the drama of the past couplen of weeks can now put us on seventh heaven.

who would have thought possibly 3rd and 4th ending up 1st and 2nd.

COME ON ADELAIDE JUST 45 MINUTES TO GO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred