• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Semi - Seating arrangements

adz

Staff member
DJ said:
not necessarily - the club would have to treat it as a first come first served basis too.

I can accept that, but in this case ticketek is filling from the front which is stupid!

Chimmi said:
I wouldn't want allocated seating in bay 16 - like Row J seat 6. More of an allotment of so many tickets sold for the Bay (484?) and you can sit where you like within that bay

this would be fantastic, have a bay ticket rather than a seat ticket

brett

Have to disagree with DJ and agree with you adz.

Reserved seats with memberships next year would be a VERY different scenario. The committed people would have time to pick and choose what seats they want, who they want to be next to, positioning etc.

For this final it's been a mad grab by all Marinators and other fans alike. I got Leisa to grab what Bay 16 she could for me, and I'll be going for my regular spot. I grabbed up my allocation of four tickets because I know (more than!) 3 people who deserve to be at the game but weren't members. One of them is my mum. Will she want to sit in the core of 16? Probably not! But that's the story for this match.

It would not be like that for next season, and it therefore should not be treated as a dress rehearsal for reserved seating. Too many variations.

brett

DJ said:
adz said:
This is a bit different to having a reserved bay 16 during the season - at least we would get some choice over which part of the bay we get, rather than some random row/seat number.

not necessarily - the club would have to treat it as a first come first served basis too.

If 50 people got in before me and I requested a seat in the back 2 rows and they said sorry none available then I have to accept it.

It would only reflect the situation with this finals match if thousands of membership were sold in the first 24 hours they came available, as has happened with this game and tickets.

If we get to a place where Bay 16 reserved seat memberships sold out so fast that people like you or I couldn't get a seat near where they wanted, it will be a dream. We're a long way away from that though.

tyson

being a supporters bay, do we get the right to stand and sing?

are ticket buyers supposed to be aware that they will have majority of people standing?

can the club make bay 16 a section like white and gold etc? ...so u buy a membership for the supporters bay and you get to go in bay 16 all season? that way there will only be X number of people, and people wont be able to turn up 10 minutes into it and squeeze their way in. then if that sells quickly, make bay 15 or 17 one as well?

FFC Mariner

I fully expect the majority of people who usually have GA tickets to go where they usually do.

The Iraq games was slightly unusual in that there was a very high percentage of other clubs supporters who werent really sure where to go.

By the time kick off came it had settled down and all the "sit down we are here to watch the game" types had moved to where they could do that in peace.

Result. Everyone was happy.

serious14

16 and 17 were designated as Supporters Areas by Ticketek (and thus by extension, the FFA) so I'm assuming that they're expecting the usual standing and singing and all the rest of it.

I just hope we don't get too many of the "excuse me, you're in my seat" crowd - as far as I'm aware we all have a semi-spoken agreement of 'as long as you have a ticket for this bay you can stand where you want within reason' kinda thing going on.....

brett

Everyone should remember as well, that if a regular gets kicked out of their regular seat by someone who has those seats on their ticket, that regular will need somewhere to stand.

Be aware of this and if you have to go 2-to-a-seat for one game to get the right people in the right place, do so.

fish

common sense will prevail, people know by now what Bay 16 is for and Im sure people would have had a look and said "not there" if they wanted to and opted for other seats.

dibo

can i perhaps suggest that if you'reholding a bay 17 ticket it may not be the worst idea to remain in 17, simply so that we have that *entire bay* standing as well? two full bays standing would be glorious, as well as safer than having far far too many people in one bay with a half-empty bay next to it.

we're obviously going to have a lot of people who are not normally standers and singers in there, so it'd be great to get them in and involved. it also goes without saying that if you're bringing in newbies, get them singing too.

it's not too hard, i brought my sister and a mate of hers along for the sydney game after they've spent basically the last few years travelling and they got right into it. give them a good idea of what to expect, help them with the songs, and be active with them. my sister wants to come back to more games (though not yet quite as nutty as i am for it) and she really enjoyed it *because of* rather than in spite of the singing, the noise, the mayhem etc.

if they're your n00bs, they're your responsibility, and they'll thank you at the end!

brett

Yeah - if you have tickets in 17, stay in 17 but fill from the back.

We're going to have to line up at least 10 minutes before gates open to get in there first and get our spot.

krusty

i always sit in bay 17 and i got tickets in bay 17 for the game i love the atmosphere in bay 16 and looking forward to standing in bay 17 and joining in bugger 2 bays standing lets get the whole end standing and singing and making as much noise as we can. GO YOU YELLOW

Jocwa08

Ive got bay 15 with my girlfriend and brother, but i really wanna sit in bay 16.
So you reckon i could sneak in with other people ??

Wheresdadspants?

I have tix for me and dad in 16 but don't mind moving into 15 or 17 to help with the singing there. We are gonna need to get as many people as possible joining in. Hopefully the newer people that have tix for these bays will see what happens at EAS this sunday, get a taste for singing and remember some of the songs and carry on with it at home on the 10th.

From the dug out

Questions???

1/ How many members are in the Marinators club?

2/ How many seats are in Bay 16? 464?

3/ Could the Marinators have a deal with Blue Tongue/Singo/CCM/Ticketek to be able to purchase the tickets for the whole of Bay16 and then for the Marinators members to purchase the tickets through this website and or "The Elders".

Obviously thinking about next year. Atleast the whole of bay 16 would be in the Marinators control.
It could be on a consignment basis, what ever you dont sell you get a refund on.

Probably cost to much to start up, however you could sell tickets a tad dearer which could be used to start up a kitty or say "if you buy a ticket through us you can get discounts on Marinators clothing" and so onto.

Probably illegal.

brett

Keeping an arm's length between the Marinators Club and any official Club membership or ticketing is a good idea, so we won't see anything like that run in conjunction the M-Club specifically.

There should be nothing though to stop the CCMFC selling 'Marinators Memberships' in a seating sense, which would be a reserved Bay 16 seat.

FFC Mariner

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Jocwa08 said:
Ive got bay 15 with my girlfriend and brother, but i really wanna sit in bay 16.
So you reckon i could sneak in with other people ??
Jocwa8, didn't you read dibo's post only 2 above yours?  ::)

I wouldnt stress too much, I am confident that regular attendees (standing or not) will gravitate to their usual places. If some noob demands their right to sit in their numbered seats thay will have 2 choices.

1) Stand and join in
2) See bugger all of the game and have to move

It'll be fine

chucky1

i have 9 tickets to our home final 2 for my son and my self fish has dibs on 4 the other three will be going to regulars that sit in the back row which i will sell on game day or send pm to me. they are v14 through to v22.   
yes my son, daughter and i are members of both mariners and marinators and have bein since the start.         
no emmo's in the back row for this game at leasted i tryed but ran out of money. :vhappy:

Bear

There will be no emos in the back of 16, im sure Auburn will make a quick snack of them if they even try it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred