• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Semi - Seating arrangements

Wombat

Just got my tickets for the home game against scum.

I was trying to get general admission so that we can sit in BAY 15 as usual but it seams that seats are fully allocated and i'm over in BAY 22.

Was just wondering if we will be able to sit where we want or if we will have to stay where we are?

Will security be strict on seating our can we get behind the goals as usual???

adz

Staff member
I imagine there are bandwagonners that got into 15 not realising what it's all about who would love to swap tix out to bay 22

Bear

I WILL be standing in my normal spot, and watch out any emo prick that tries to make me move

dru

Bearinator said:
I WILL be standing in my normal spot, and watch out any emo prick that tries to make me move

Headline the next day

BEAR ATTACK:
emo kid never stood a chance

dibo

my tix actually put me in about the usual spot - row s, right in the middle. (and i mean dead centre). might actually move a few rows ahead of that though.

Hoover

if the majority of people who sit in bay 16 got tickets for bay 16 then it should work out that we sit where we usually do its only if u get the f***in stupid people who no nothin and then they hav a whinge to security

nero

During the Scum game I had an emo try and tell me to settle down when I was singing in Bay 16 ( i wasn't even being rowdy). I told him to get out of this bay if he wasn't going to help support the team and he backed off. I think he was trying to impress some emo boy/girl not sure which!

We need to get in early to Bay 16 with numbers to prevent emos from sitting/standing in the bay and trying to think there the shit cause their in bay 16. Any ideas?

Deej

This is an allocated seating event, if someone has a seat booked in bay 16 row T and you're in their seat they have every right to tell you to move, and security will make you. Just ask Roddy what happened with him at the Olyroo game when someone was in his bay 16 seat!

This is a great opportunity to show the club how we will work if bay 16 was reserved all year (like a lot of people want), so people moaning coz they might not their regular seat makes us look childish IMHO!

I don't hear too many Gold or platinum members moaning that they may not get their regular seat.

Sorry but had to be said.

fish

Bearinator said:

Ill be an emo for a day then, now wheres my black shirt

FFC Mariner

The people who "demanded" their allocated seats in the 2nd back row of bay 15 @ the Iraq match moved about 1min into the game as the usual chanting/standing started.

Security just gave up in the end as I am sure they will do at this game.

Atomic

DJ said:
This is an allocated seating event, if someone has a seat booked in bay 16 row T and you're in their seat they have every right to tell you to move, and security will make you. Just ask Roddy what happened with him at the Olyroo game when someone was in his bay 16 seat!

This is a great opportunity to show the club how we will work if bay 16 was reserved all year (like a lot of people want), so people moaning coz they might not their regular seat makes us look childish IMHO!

I don't hear too many Gold or platinum members moaning that they may not get their regular seat.

Sorry but had to be said.

There were a few moans from the Gold & platinum members but I think the overwhelming feeling was one of relief that we were able to secure some tickets, even though they weren't our regular seats.

The whole issue of seating needs to be addressed by the Club prior to next season. It seems that every level of membership has some sort of gripe with the current arrangements.

fish

I dont think so tbh. The recent past fixtures will have them (hopefully) doing their job.
As DJ said we all want it reserved going forward so why not abide by it

Deej

But the finals are run by the FFA not the club? It's the FFA's decision regarding ticketing/processes and prices.

adz

Staff member
This is a bit different to having a reserved bay 16 during the season - at least we would get some choice over which part of the bay we get, rather than some random row/seat number.

Deej

adz said:
This is a bit different to having a reserved bay 16 during the season - at least we would get some choice over which part of the bay we get, rather than some random row/seat number.

not necessarily - the club would have to treat it as a first come first served basis too.

If 50 people got in before me and I requested a seat in the back 2 rows and they said sorry none available then I have to accept it.

I understand where your coming from thou Adz, I wonder how many people in bay 16 are members of the Mariners?

Chimmi

Ok I know this argument is old...but..

I think the problem with allocated seating in bay 16 is more to do with people who got tickets for the odd game or final in the middle of the bay demanding everyone else sit down and feel like they have the right to say so because they have specific tickets to 'their' seat...It happened in the last Australia game and will probably happen again. It's hard to argue against (specially when  you are not in your allocated seat).

I wouldn't want allocated seating in bay 16 - like Row J seat 6. More of an allotment of so many tickets sold for the Bay (484?) and you can sit where you like within that bay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred