• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Bay at SFS

fish

were in the grand final and still were questioning the so called bandwagoners ffs who cares how many games theyve attended if they turn up their fans

serious14

Read the rest of Jesus' quote and you'll understand what I'm getting at.

I was taking a dig moreso at Sydney "event people" anyway.

LOOK FISH, JUST CALM DOWN ALRIGHT!!!!  :p

fish

Thats it Im rounding up the emos and were coming for you serious you...you...well you know what you are

Jesus

Jesus
serious14 said:
Read the rest of Jesus' quote and you'll understand what I'm getting at.

I was taking a dig moreso at Sydney "event people" anyway.

LOOK FISH, JUST CALM DOWN ALRIGHT!!!!   :p

If the game was in gosford i would agree. But since there is 50 bucks minimum for adult, plus the travel to sydney, anyon who makes the trip is a FAN. Bandwagoners thin out when costs and time go up.

Hell, if someone watches every game on fox due to poor health, and decides late, due to sunny day they might survive the trip to sydney. They are a champion fan, not a bandwagoner.

Ofcourse if they melt in rain they are a witch. So confusion is granted i think...?

FFC Mariner

Which is more than double what Scum got on Sunday and 14,000 more than we got.

Vindicates the FFA's decision really.

kevrenor

Greenpoleffc said:
Which is more than double what Scum got on Sunday and 14,000 more than we got.

Vindicates the FFA's decision really.
Decision likely vindicated (if bums on seats the measure and you don't care whose bums) ... planning and execution totally pissweak!

I'd have preferred a Sydney solution that facilitated as many Mariners and Jests fans as possible getting to see the game, and had real advantage over other fans and even corporates.  Not using Homebush, raising prices, and doing nothing with any smarts about special transport is dumb.

Northern

kevrenor said:
Perm said:
the game will sell out by thursday.
I expect the home bays to sell-out but it will not be a sell-out .... expect dodgy accounting.

Crowd: 34,000

Greetings from Sydney. As at 1:30 this afternoon (Tuesday), it appears that most of Cat B is sold out. Ticketek offered me a family seat high up in the nosebleed sections of the Eastern Stand (they only had single, non-contiguous seats on the lower levels), I hesitated for a few seconds, and the lady then told me "Too late, it's gone!". The only family ticket she could then offer me was a Category C down in the corner. Of course, there are probably still a heap of Cat A tickets available - which might be a worry, given that the pricing is fairly steep.

kevrenor

Northern said:
Greetings from Sydney. As at 1:30 this afternoon (Tuesday), it appears that most of Cat B is sold out. Ticketek offered me a family seat high up in the nosebleed sections of the Eastern Stand (they only had single, non-contiguous seats on the lower levels), I hesitated for a few seconds, and the lady then told me "Too late, it's gone!". The only family ticket she could then offer me was a Category C down in the corner. Of course, there are probably still a heap of Cat A tickets available - which might be a worry, given that the pricing is fairly steep.
The number of Cat B was limited.

00016434-image.jpg

Which end of Cat C - scoreboard(away)?  If it is at the Mariners end then that is an indication that there will be gaps.    PAX?

Northern

kevrenor said:
Northern said:
The number of Cat B was limited.

00016434-image.jpg

Which end of Cat C - scoreboard(away)?  If it is at the Mariners end then that is an indication that there will be gaps.    PAX?
Bay 7.
PAX 26401

Wheresdadspants?

I bought tickets on Monday at 10am for my coach using my mariners members card (after being refused by ticketek over the phone). I had to get category B tix for him as the guy said C had sold out down our end and there was only the jets area available. Was tempted to whack my coach and his family in there for a laugh but got them Bay 39. The PAX then was 14276. The category A seats might struggle to sell and would look bad on tv if there are gaps and remember this game goes out to a lot of the world.

category a  Available 
category b  Single seats only 
category c  Single seats only 
cat c non alcohol  Alloc. Exhausted 
jets supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat a restricted  Available 
cat b restricted  Limited seats only 
cat c restricted  Available 

i've tried out getting tickets in cat c restricted and the most i can get together is 2

CCoasties4lyf said:
category a  Available 
cat b restricted  Limited seats only 
cat c restricted  Available 

i've tried out getting tickets in cat c restricted and the most i can get together is 2
as of 9.25 pm wednesday
category a  Available 
cat b restricted  Single seats only 
cat c restricted  Limited seats only 

category a  Available 
category c  Limited seats only 
cat b restricted  Single seats only 
cat c restricted  Alloc. Exhausted 

category a  Available 
category b  Available 
category c  Alloc. Exhausted 

cat b restricted  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat c restricted  Alloc. Exhausted 

Jesus

Jesus
From TWG

A-League decider set to draw big crowd

22 February 2008 | 15:30

* email this page
    * print this page
    * change font size

* ARTICLE

Football Federation Australia's decision to shift the A-League grand final to Sydney appears set to be vindicated with a crowd of nearly 40,000 expected on Sunday.

More than 30,000 tickets have been sold for the derby clash between Central Coast and Newcastle, with supporters from both clubs expected to travel in large numbers to the Sydney Football Stadium.

While a sellout at the 45,000-capacity SFS would seem unlikely, a figure between 35,000 and 40,000 would be significant for a match in Sydney featuring two regional rivals.

It would also go a long way to justifying the FFA's decision to deny both the Jets and the Mariners the chance to host the decider because their stadia were deemed too small.

Bluetongue Stadium - the home ground of the Central Coast who as winners of the major semi-final earned the right to host the grand final - has a capacity of just over 20,000, while EnergyAustralia Stadium in Newcastle can hold 26,000.

Newcastle said they will have more than 55 supporter buses making the trip down the F3, with the Mariners' fan numbers expected to be just as strong.

With a one-day cricket international between Australia and India also at the SCG that night, the Moore Park precinct is set to host some 80,000 people on Sunday.

Of more concern, though, could be the pitch, with three rugby league trials to be played on the recently re-laid SFS surface on Saturday night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred