• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Bay at SFS

Jesus said:
bigblueman said:
Jesus said:
Is row a near the front or back of bay 23?

Row A is on the fence, c**t of a spot.
thought it went that way. so where are the double letters? at the back?
Jesus said:
bigblueman said:
Jesus said:
Is row a near the front or back of bay 23?

Row A is on the fence, c**t of a spot.
thought it went that way. so where are the double letters? at the back?

Yeh, AA is 27 rows back, after row Z, then BB is 28th row and so forth...
Security's pretty cool, just get your singers in the middle.

Jesus

Jesus
Yeah. I am not in any double digits, just seeing for where my folks are likely sitting.
I am down at row j or h or something

kepo

The higher u are, the better seat and view.
Its annoying if ur too low cause u end up with a shit spot.

$50 for behind bays is ridiculous...
espically if u are in row a
restricted view sucks

The cove will be a pirate cove for a day :(

Jimmy

Jesus said:
Yeah. I am not in any double digits, just seeing for where my folks are likely sitting.
I am down at row j or h or something

I always try to buy tixs in person now, so i can tell the person where i want to exactly sit.
Online just fills from the front of the bay.

radar

dammit - I got row HH in bay 43, and someone I know bought the day AFTER and got row BB.

raaaaargh

adz

Staff member
seats are numbered like this

1-2-3-4-5-6-7......... etc

not like this

25-24-23-22-21-20-19..... etc

adz

Staff member
well when you are sitting down why would you be looking from behind the seat?

does anyone know how many tickets have actually been sold so far? I herd that 3000 were sold in the first hour or so but yeh was just interested to see what type of crowd it's gonna be. I guess we really won't know until after tomorrow.

Jesus

Jesus
Wont know til later i reckon. Though all the members will get in quick for tickets, i think many fans will toss it up til later in the week before buying tickets, probably keeping an eye on the weather.

serious14

Jesus said:
Wont know til later i reckon. Though all the members will get in quick for tickets, i think many bandwagoners will toss it up til later in the week before buying tickets, probably keeping an eye on the weather.

Fixed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred