• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 8

Bear

There are good points? ;)

I hope the other games spark some life into this round, sadly its got the potential to get worse :-\

cruiser

Melbourne havent looked good all night; having Thompson sent off was a huge bonus for the Jets. Breeze loves the Scum.

ok who just saw the player from melb with his hands on the ref's shoulder after being spoken to by the ref.

Where is the red card like danny got?????????????????????

cruiser

Thompson didnt even abuse the ref, rather he swore in frustration about not being paid a free (he said "for **** sake"). Hardly worthy of even being spoken to  let alone sent off. Breeze is a egotistical dick who thinks he's more important than the game itself.

Ted

cruiser said:
Thompson didnt even abuse the ref, rather he swore in frustration about not being paid a free (he said "for **** sake"). Hardly worthy of even being spoken to  let alone sent off. Breeze is a egotistical dick who thinks he's more important than the game itself.

I think he said something a bit worse than that.... F-O-C.

Razorback

cruiser said:

Called Breeze a "f**king dumb c**t"
...I reckon he had a point

BAD BULLZ

Did anyone notice breezes lil respect sticker he pointed out to players arguing.
lol muppet...U WILL RESPECT MY AURTHORITY (insert mock voice) it looked bout as dodgy as the sheriffs badge in scary movie.
:headbutt: :headbutt:
f**kin lucky scummers.

Doesnt back chat usually result in a yellow if continued followed by red ??? i dont think what archie was saying was personal enough to warrant a straight red imo.

And whateva he said was probably true n well deserved breeze is a twat.

Dont get me started on that shivelled up looking alien pretender of a linesman. :soapbox: stab him to.
lol
mexicans letting the flairs rip in scumville.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

THE BULLZ said:
Doesnt back chat usually result in a yellow if continued followed by red ???

Depends what was said.  If a player gets a yellow card and they continue, they'll get another then a red.  If they escalate it instead, they'll get a red.  If they completely cross the line at the start, they'll get a red - the referee doesn't have to warn the player first.

Good to see both thsoe teams showing their true colours - Melbourne 'fans' letting flares rip, and Jets doing everything they can to waste time in the dying minutes 'oh, I got a cramp, ow..ow...'

Losing Archie's gotta hurt - although I'm always glad to see that diving cheating little punce on the sideline.

FFC Mariner

I am pretty certain that calling a ref a f**king dumb c**t is gonna be a straight red (followed by a lengthy suspension too if the FFA are fair dinkum).

Doubtless MV will appeal and whine rather than admit that they have a serious discipline problem.

I can live with a player getting a red for booting someone or a handball to stop a certain goal. Thats part of the game.

Reds for spitting or abusing the ref are just dumb and cost the team (even if Archie was telling him the truth)

bulldogmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
I am pretty certain that calling a ref a f**king dumb c**t is gonna be a straight red (followed by a lengthy suspension too if the FFA are fair dinkum).

Doubtless MV will appeal and whine rather than admit that they have a serious discipline problem.

I can live with a player getting a red for booting someone or a handball to stop a certain goal. Thats part of the game.

Reds for spitting or abusing the ref are just dumb and cost the team (even if Archie was telling him the truth)
Agreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred