• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Hal rnd 11

FFC Mariner

Damn I tipped a draw but will happily take that :)

Clear handball by Popabitch, why he was whining to the ref and AR's as he walked off is a mystery.

According to S Hill, Kossie was his normal wanker self to Herbert after the game. He really does drag the game down.

His tactics were shit, he obviously has the players scared shitless (try not bagging them by name in the press dickwad) and when you compare how he behaves to Lawries "The boys believe in themselves and I believe in my boys" you realise how lucky we are.

Great to hear the boo's ringing round the ground and a few when the shadow came on.

Get Arnold in there Frank, you know you want to

Jerem

man is it just me or does their old man and the money man join the ranks of those
(zura and Cristiano spring to mind) diving imports, as long as i can remember that doesnt win matches, waste of money (think adelaide vs victory, rd 10), but goals!!! i.e. perth rd 10.

and does sydney just suck, SEROUSLY in two weeks they lost an "unlosable" 3 nil lead,
only to be beaten by a far more promising bunch cellar dwellers, ONYA PHOENIX!!!

Jerem

and if results favour, in striking distance of second on goal difference in our match with 2nd!!!

Omni

Sydney FC booed off the field for three straight halves brilliant! How on earth does Popovic not get more yellows for dissent? Should have had 2 tonight (1 at full time).

Top of the league with two wins! IT'S ALL GONE QUIET IN THE COVE!

MattSimon

pjennings said:
Now all we need is Perth to beat the Scum ;D

Yes it is their bogey team after all. Then scum where they belong - bottom of the table.

I missed 2nd half tonight, why the hell was Busch's head bandaged again? Yet another head clash?!

adz

Staff member
Grate game

371001.JPG

FFC Mariner

Perm said:
um, WE lost to Phoenix too you know.

:'( please dont remind us.

They should be doing better given that their recruitment in the off season was pretty good - maybe they are gelling now?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred