• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL rnd 10

marinermick

rofl, the stadium is so devoid of atmosphere and noise you can hear one guy going off into a swearing spree

serious14

Football............. seriously............. I've run out of superlatives.  SUPREME through ball from Song, only for Griffiths to fail with the miss of the decade.

*shakes head*

I'm thinking that this is the trademark round where the A-League goes "f*ck you other sports, you pay attention to US now", concluding with another Super Sunday and epic finals series.  :thumbup:

Sean

marinermick said:
rofl, the stadium is so devoid of atmosphere and noise you can hear one guy going off into a swearing spree

i feel sick for the familys who are having their bbqs and listening/watching this coverage. they need to think about changing the mic location or filter it out.

serious14

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!

QLD 2, Newcastle 1.  Old Man Miller!!!!

Was that chant just "we're shit, and on Centrelink". I swear that's what I just heard.

serious14

Reddy just smashed Griffiths in a 50/50 challenge, got him in the groin.

HOWS IT FEEL NOW GRIFFO YOU C*NT?!?

clarence

serious14 said:
Reddy just smashed Griffiths in a 50/50 challenge, got him in the groin.

HOWS IT FEEL NOW GRIFFO YOU C*NT?!?

Does that mean that Reddy has a 'get out of jail card' from the Referees' Association? He smashed him fair up the arse into the squirrel area on follow through. It's been a long 4 years, but I've finally found something to like Reddy for!

Qld 2 - Scum 1 halftime.

Mariner Girl

Yeah, I was really wishing that Roar would win untill I "jerried" that we would loose 4th spot. So f*ck 'em - a draw it must be. :pirashoot:

serious14

Scummers chanting "you don't know what you're doing" after that sub...... the Northerners losing patience??

*edit*  Seems they were chanting at midget lady linesman..... my mistake.  :tv:

FFC Mariner

Started off hoping the scum would equalise so we stayed 4th but then woke up to myself.

We can take Qld at our leisure but if Perth win, the scum are Australia's worst professional football club (for a week at least)

marinermick

Greenpoleffc said:
Started off hoping the scum would equalise so we stayed 4th but then woke up to myself.

We can take Qld at our leisure but if Perth win, the scum are Australia's worst professional football club (for a week at least)

i have been thinking about this as well

newcastle's loss now means that there will be five teams fighting for four spots instead of six

increases our chances

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:

Don't they (Perth) have to win like 7 - 0 or something to make up goal difference though??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred