• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL rnd 10

marinersman

The sheep are the worst team I've seen in this league since the last sheep team. Absolutely dire.

I tell you, if we lose one of our four strikers, I would love to get Rukavytsya. Not only does he have pace, he's a great finisher and has enormous potential. I have no doubt he will be a Footballeroo for many years in the future. A great talent.

marinermick

marinersman said:
The sheep are the worst team I've seen in this league since the last sheep team. Absolutely dire.

so dire we have conceeded five points to these bastards

at least we didn't do that to the old nz team

serious14

Round 3, Version 1, 0-2 against NZ Knights.  Crowd, about 2500.

Let that horrid piece of shit game be a yardstick to anyone who dares to say "omg, this game is terrible" when it's a mildly cold afternoon game that we draw 1-1 with whoever......

marinersman

marinermick said:
marinersman said:

so dire we have conceeded five points to these bastards

at least we didn't do that to the old nz team

And we haven't scored a goal against them this season either. I get angry thinking about both of those games, especially the second one a few weeks ago.

It's a game of ifs, but to think where we'd be if only for the scum game, tards game and the two Wellington games. It'd be us and daylight.

FFC Mariner

f**king thanks mate, years of therapy and hard drugs had almost blotted that out of my mind and you go and bring it all back.

Next you'll be talking about the 0-3 loss to Qld at the end of V2

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
f**king thanks mate, years of therapy and hard drugs had almost blotted that out of my mind and you go and bring it all back.

Next you'll be talking about the 0-3 loss to Qld at the end of V2

To be fair, it was 1-3 against Adelaide.  And there was that epic Tommy lob in that - best "f*ck this, I couldn't be bothered" celebration ever.  :p

FFC Mariner

and Kwassie getting fired up as the abuse rained down on him during the lap of "honour" and having to be dragged away by ? Hutcho?

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
and Kwassie getting fired up as the abuse rained down on him during the lap of "honour" and having to be dragged away by ? Hutcho?

Balcony of Truth, the Prequel.

serious14

No no, I get that, just the thought of mild mannered goofy Kwassie going off is funny in itself.

BAD BULLZ

serious14 said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Started off hoping the scum would equalise so we stayed 4th but then woke up to myself.

We can take Qld at our leisure but if Perth win, the scum are Australia's worst professional football club (for a week at least)

Don't they (Perth) have to win like 7 - 0 or something to make up goal difference though??

Next week perth vs scum perth win and welly win put scum outright last perth win and welly draw scum still last

we beat adleaide and qld lose to whoever then stop the f**king comp jets last and we''d be in the 4

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred