• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Tifo

Pirate Pete

Yeah, quite a few are so drenched I reckon I could get a full schooner if I wrung them out.
In the past I've seen them get mouldy in 36 hours.
OK, fair enough. It's just I have some sodium percarbonate (for homebrewing), which is basically Napisan without all the scenty additives. Just a thought they might be worth saving.

Holy

View attachment 2709
Hola you beautiful beautiful people.
What a night? Absolutely incredible, it still hasn't sunk in.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who donated their time and money to this project, off the top of my head it was close to $2100 and we raised close to $2700, yet to finalise all the money and bills. There was one donation in particular that I don't think I can take in good conscience, it was incredibly generous, but probably too much from one person, I'll look at reimbursing a large part of the donation.

From the front of the bay, the tifo looked incredible. It's a shame that they had the lights turned off in our section and ruined what could have been an incredible spectacle.

Everyone at the game as supportive and cooperative with whatever we asked people to do to help us. We really do have the best fans.

Here are some photos of the progess of the tifo.
my son now has a great FC on his backyard football pitch.

I'm yet to count how many flags we have left over. Quite a lot of them will be unusable again after being absolutely drenched in beer.

If anyone has any photos of the tifo, please share them here, I'd love to see it from a distance.

Love you!

View attachment 2713

View attachment 2710View attachment 2711View attachment 2712
Kudos to you Jimmy, it looked amazing. Thank you for all your hard work

bikinigirl

. really bloody difficult to get a decent photo with a phone and the lighting and flame throwers going bonkers ... this is probably the best i could manage

IMG_20230603_194720.jpg

. notice the banner advertising: "Witness Greatness on the Biggest Stage" ... the APL may have actually got something right, even if by accident

Jimmy

Howdy.

After everything all debts have been settled, this includes a reimbursement to an extremely generous donation which I couldn't, in good conscience take in whole.
We have $90 left over to donate to charity or put towards something or someone that may need a little bit of help.

Regarding left over items, we have 63ish flags in my shed, a retainment of 60% from the final.
As feared quite a few of these are extremely mouldy, they've all been washed and treated to stop the growth. But does anyone have any experience with removing it from fabric, dry cleaner maybe?

I have the five large CCMFC banners, these are in good enough condition to be used again. Maybe the first home game back. We may have a chance at seeing it this time.

scottmac

Suspended
Howdy.

After everything all debts have been settled, this includes a reimbursement to an extremely generous donation which I couldn't, in good conscience take in whole.
We have $90 left over to donate to charity or put towards something or someone that may need a little bit of help.

Regarding left over items, we have 63ish flags in my shed, a retainment of 60% from the final.
As feared quite a few of these are extremely mouldy, they've all been washed and treated to stop the growth. But does anyone have any experience with removing it from fabric, dry cleaner maybe?

I have the five large CCMFC banners, these are in good enough condition to be used again. Maybe the first home game back. We may have a chance at seeing it this time.
Cleaning vinegar mate. You can get it from Bunnings. Spray it on line a stain remover and then throw some of it into the washing machine if that's the way you clean them. It's great for your washing machine too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred