• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Banners

loyalist

by all means go ahead
a few other clubs have done it aswell but im sure it doesnt matter as we're all somewhat against the whole thing

brett

Gen said:
Thought I might do this one

Sorry don't know how to put it into the text.
OInly look at one they are both the same.

Good except Griffo shouldn't be near the toilet seat!

poetryintheblood

I made a poster with the ghost busters logo saying, " who ya gonna call"
then wrote SCUM BUSTERS underneath, with Mile, JA, and Sasho's pictures underneath Lol, looks good :) have it in my front window for now Lol, till game day.

thomas477

poetryintheblood said:
then wrote SCUM BUSTERS underneath, with Mile, JA, and Sasho's pictures underneath Lol, looks good :) have it in my front window for now Lol, till game day.

Real original.... the squadron has one just like except for coastie busters
just typical that marinators copy newcastle ideas

dru

thomas477 said:
poetryintheblood said:

Who cares the scc did it first.

T

The more banners the better me thinks, everyone copies everyone else's ideas with a little tweak here and there to make them relevant.... as long as they get their point across who cares where thr idea came from.

Atomic

I've made a flag for tomorrow  ;D No witty social commentary, just blue and yellow. I'm attaching it to a telescopic paint roller extension handle so I can retract it for ease of transportation on the train. The pole is made of hollow aluminium. Does anybody know if I'll have any trouble getting a metal pole into the ground?

Penrith9103

thomas477 said:
poetryintheblood said:

F*** off back to your hole you stupid little git !!!!

Jimmy

Atomic said:
I've made a flag for tomorrow  ;D No witty social commentary, just blue and yellow. I'm attaching it to a telescopic paint roller extension handle so I can retract it for ease of transportation on the train. The pole is made of hollow aluminium. Does anybody know if I'll have any trouble getting a metal pole into the ground?

They'll check it for flares, but id imagine not.

thomas477

Penrith9103 said:

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just makin a point and anyway it would look shit to have two of basically the same banner at the GF.

tyson

thomas477 said:
Penrith9103 said:

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just makin a point and anyway it would look shit to have two of basically the same banner at the GF.

About as stupid as "two of basically the same" shirts at the GF. It is just a banner. Get over it.

Marinerchick

i have never heard someone winge about a banner like you do Thomas477
its a banner get over it
the mariners one would probably look better anyway

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member