• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Banners

marinermick

BJ said:
How about?

'LAST IN CRAIG FOSTERS' WORLD

FIRST IN THE REAL WORLD'

we shouldn't even acknowledge the twat

as i said to scott levi on abc radio - craig foster is nothing to the marinators, he would bring no value in any conversation or debate we would have with him because he has nothing new or intelligent to contribute

northernspirit

craig foster - average plodder of a player, average plodder of a self appointed "football analyst"... wants to be Johnny Warren, but he isnt even Johnny Warren Lite, hes just nothing

tyson

Perm said:
Griffiths: Get some nuts!

STOLEN

tyson said:
Speaking of Griffo, some one ought to get that c**t a Snickers bar. For f**k's sake. Get some nuts.

hehe.
someone better do it.
i wish i had the time and money.

one day i am going to make one for a newcastle game, at home 'we have waterviews' or away 'nice waterviews, scumville'

tyson

MattSimon, I think you should either do a completely yellow banner with black writing, or a blue banner with white writing... better contrast and easier to read. you don't want those scummers not being able to read it!

Sean

tyson said:
Perm said:

STOLEN

tyson said:
Speaking of Griffo, some one ought to get that c**t a Snickers bar. For f**k's sake. Get some nuts.

hehe.
someone better do it.

one day i am going to make one for a newcastle game, at home 'we have waterviews' or away 'nice waterviews, scumville'

well done tyson, you should be on CSI

tyson

hahahahaha
is there any hot chicks on CSI?

ive always wanted to be on that show, actually. but ill start as a football analyst for SBS first... because it seems any fool can get that job.

MattSimon

tyson said:
Perm said:

STOLEN

tyson said:

hehe.
someone better do it.

Sorry when I meant "something like this" I meant to quote you. It was in direct response to your idea - all credit to you! I thought it was a great idea so wanted to do a mock up. Shame is I simply will not have the time (nor the creative skills to begin with) to get this done :( I have the Mr. T image in massive size if anyone on here wants to run with it.

If I do have the time I want to wear a t-shirt under my jersey with something like "Mariners - Premiers & Champions 2008" and "Fossie, We told you so!" to reveal after the big win.

C'MON MATTY SIMON

Gen (MarinerMum)

I'm doing 3 banners at this stage

1.  Diver Joel with picutre of someone in scuber gear

2.  Can you hear the drums  Jane Fernandez!

3.  What does FFA do for fans? - nothing
    FFA No class only arse(sewing on bum cheecks) 'oles
    A fans view of football! (sewing on bum cheecks)
    [IT WILL BE SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES]

Don't worry have packaging plan - shhhhhhhhh

Also I have access to a large room/data projector that can be used if you want to join with others.  I'll be there in the early morning then off to Gosford to farewell the boys then back to the banner grind.

Please PM me if need room to paint and create.

Gen (MarinerMum)

found a great website for cartoons.

www.cartoonstock.com

Had a great picture of a guy in diving gear stepping into the toilet.

"Can't win so I'll dive my way in"

tyson

MattSimon said:
tyson said:
Perm said:

STOLEN

tyson said:

hehe.
someone better do it.

Sorry when I meant "something like this" I meant to quote you. It was in direct response to your idea - all credit to you! I thought it was a great idea so wanted to do a mock up. Shame is I simply will not have the time (nor the creative skills to begin with) to get this done :( I have the Mr. T image in massive size if anyone on here wants to run with it.

If I do have the time I want to wear a t-shirt under my jersey with something like "Mariners - Premiers & Champions 2008" and "Fossie, We told you so!" to reveal after the big win.

C'MON MATTY SIMON

haha, nah dude... i was have a go at Perm... he is a good mate of mine (well, so i am led to believe :p)

i really hope someone does this banner.
or one of GVE saying 'stop bullying us'
or one of griffo saying something like 'ill quit if im not captain'

tyson

brett said:
tyson said:
hahahahaha
is there any hot chicks on CSI?

If you don't have the time and money to make a banner, what chance have you got with a hot chick? ;)

well that would all change if i was working for CSI

lots of cash, get the hot ladies and get a number of massive banners made with what i have spare, then i will sign cesc fabregas as a marquee, give the bay a roof with a 2nd stand on top, then become joint major share holder with turnbull. i will then have a training complex built, similar to that of a 'wonder' on the old PC game Age Of Empires.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred