• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

LFCMariners

Yep and Jamieson had a dig about Bernal being the vibe manager in that episode too. Probably another reason they went at it in the warm up.
Our lads didn’t need any extra motivation but they certainly were given it for free.
> They have their hype man, we have players.
>
Sitting around playing chess
> Trendy cafe’s off some laneway
> $2k Louis Vuitton shoes

So very Melbourne...

Big Dog

It’s been so f**king satisfying all season when teams like city and Adelaide wrote us off as a shit team with luck or just straight up disrespected Monty, his staff and the boys. And rightfully, Monty and the players wouldn’t say anything before a game publicly. They’d just convincingly beat them on the pitch and then Monty would remind them what they said post match, not rubbing it in or being cocky or anything like that. Just a simple subtle reminder of their disrespect. Those moments were what made me 200% behind Monty.

Those moments also created the future “spicy” match ups cos those teams couldn’t handle losing to the “shittest” smallest club.
Monty was ticked that they turned up to a Grand Final in shorts, track pants and caps. Said they totally disrespected the occasion and the Mariners. City really don't have clue when it comes to doing things that only motivate the opposition. Probably why they've lost 3 out of 4.

ryan

I just watched that All Access episode and was struck by a couple of things. Jamo really does come across as an arrogant prick, Bos seemed like he was already focussed on Europe and Berisha mentioned needing to be lucky on the day. Their players also looked a bit cliquey whereas ours look like a big family. Footballing mercenaries vs a team. Only one outcome.

pjennings

I just watched that All Access episode and was struck by a couple of things. Jamo really does come across as an arrogant prick, Bos seemed like he was already focussed on Europe and Berisha mentioned needing to be lucky on the day. Their players also looked a bit cliquey whereas ours look like a big family. Footballing mercenaries vs a team. Only one outcome.
Goes into the game as the 'next big thing at left back'. Ends up being completely overshadowed by McGarry and Farrell.

Charlie1

Is this real or scam ?

-- screenshot of dodgy merch removed by mod --

Last edited by a moderator:

LFCMariners

Serious thought-

For the home game vs City next season, should we temporarily re-name the Yellow Army ‘The Hype Men’?

And the entire bay wears yellow and blue flannel check shirts with bald wigs?

Chanting YOU’VE GOT YOUR PLAYERS- WE’VE GOT OUR HYPE MEN!

And for the clash with SFC, have a tifo with the SFC and CCM logos on one side above the number 6, with the Turds/ Shitty logos on the other side above a 1, then a picture of Simon from Inbetweeners going “FRIEND- FOOTBALL FRIEND. WANDERER HATING FRIEND. MELBOURNE CRUSHING FRIEND.”

This. I feel, would be legendary. I have to draw this, BRB

Kripple

One thing that crosses my mind watching the replay for the Xth time....do you reckon Beath gave 3 mins of extra time scond half as a mercy for City? I was swearing it would be 5.

Not that it matters. Not that he cares now. Not that I care now. Just me over analysing perfection.
Thought the same. After the world cup where 8 to 10 mins extra was standard I was expecting and hoping for 10 mins.
4 goal celebrations. Two penalties. A couple of injury hold ups and 5 substitutions breaks. How do you get 3 mins out of all that?
With another 7 mins the score could have been 7 or 8. Either they had to turn the lights out by 10.00pm or they wanted to put City out of their misery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred