• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

good luck

~Floss~

kevrenor said:
keensy said:
taylor said:
mitch_jets said:
hahaha wat happend we out clased use on the park and in tifo

That is what most Novocastrians are portrayed as lol. Stupid bogans that can't speak. Good effort mitch_jets.
To be fair, he is correct.
The jets played better then us and deserved to win and their tifo was 1000x better then coast fans produced on sunday

Both teams were very ordinary, and I believe the Jets were better on the day ... who knows what a penalty and extra time may have brought however.

Tifo very good from the Jets fans .... if that is what turns you on!  I see it, at times am able to take part, it is great ... but it is just one form of support!  I have had congratulations from those who said well done as our support was vocal around the stadium not just in a 'home end'.

IMO Jets were best over the majority of the 90min. Is there a "congratulations" thread now, or do we just steer this one?

However the classic saying of "The second goal wins the game" may have held true if not derailed by various "events".

I think the Jets were clearly all over us up until their goal. However the goal could be seen as the turning point (the kick up the bum we needed). If you think of the game in terms of "pre-goal" and "post-goal" portions, I suspect we could have won the second stanza, entering into extra time with the upper hand.

However, over 90mins the best team won. You can't play for only the last 20mins, coming from behind, and "deserve" to win, just saying it was a possibility and the boys did step up their efforts to a small extent. Sadly too little too late.

The other classic saying (which we as CCM supporters should be getting used to)  is "That's Football"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred