• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

good luck

dru

nutmeg said:
Thanks mate. Hopefully the best team wins on sunday

The Mariners!  :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :headbounce: :pirate: :pirashoot:

but best of luck on sunday too.

kepo

will be a great game...
Hope the ref doesn't stuff the biggest game of the season..
I hope to see both the Marinators and the squadron in FULL voice.
good luck

Good luck in ACL both ccm and newy

tyson

mitch_jets said:
good luck this week boys im a jets suuporter

may the best club win good luck

You too brother.
One problem though - you should have said 'may the best team win'
...with all bias aside, our club has massive ambitions for the future - feeder clubs, academies and training complexes etc which I think your club (and every other) should be doing (for the good of the game and improvement of Australian club).

Perhaps your club has plans for that as well and we just don't know it... I dunno. But I think it puts us slightly ahead of the pack in terms of clubs.

As for the teams... either team can win on their day.

skilbeck

mitch_jets said:
hahaha wat happend we out clased use on the park and in tifo

From Merriam and Webster:
Use

transitive verb
1archaic : accustom, habituate
2: to put into action or service : avail oneself of : employ
3: to consume or take (as liquor or drugs) regularly
4: to carry out a purpose or action by means of : utilize; also : manipulate 2b <used him selfishly>
5: to expend or consume by putting to use often used with up
6: to behave toward : act with regard to : treat <used the prisoners cruelly>
7: stand 1d <the house could use a coat of paint>

From Wikipedia

Clase is a district of Mynydd-Bach best known for being the home of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, which is housed in a large building visible several miles away. Along with the already huge 16 storey DVLA building, Clase also had a number of high rise tower block flats. These have now been replaced by various things such as low-rise housing,a multi-use sports pitch and an open green

The use of the word "use" and "clase" are quite odd here Pokey hope someone else can make better sense of it

fedelta

mitch_jets said:

That is what most Novocastrians are portrayed as lol. Stupid bogans that can't speak. Good effort mitch_jets.

T

james_sfc said:
Taylor said:
james_sfc said:
mitch_jets said:
:goodpost:

James how did you manage to decipher the language?
hahaha What happend when we out classed u on the park and in the Tifo
There fixed..
More politically correct  :yellowcard:

I think what he really meant to say was....
Haha, what happened was we outclassed you on the park and in the tiffo.

A little punctuation goes along way.

kepo

T said:
james_sfc said:
Taylor said:
james_sfc said:
mitch_jets said:
:goodpost:

James how did you manage to decipher the language?
hahaha What happend when we out classed u on the park and in the Tifo
There fixed..
More politically correct  :yellowcard:

I think what he really meant to say was....
Haha, what happened was we outclassed you on the park and in the tiffo.

A little punctuation goes along way.
:eek:

Paolo

taylor said:
mitch_jets said:

That is what most Novocastrians are portrayed as lol. Stupid bogans that can't speak. Good effort mitch_jets.
To be fair, he is correct.
The jets played better then us and deserved to win and their tifo was 1000x better then coast fans produced on sunday

kevrenor

keensy said:
taylor said:
mitch_jets said:

The jets played better then us and deserved to win and their tifo was 1000x better then coast fans produced on sunday

Both teams were very ordinary, and I believe the Jets were better on the day ... who knows what a penalty and extra time may have brought however.

Tifo very good from the Jets fans .... if that is what turns you on!  I see it, at times am able to take part, it is great ... but it is just one form of support!  I have had congratulations from those who said well done as our support was vocal around the stadium not just in a 'home end'.

Paolo

kevrenor said:
keensy said:
taylor said:
mitch_jets said:
yes it is just one form of support, the sad part was that their vocal support was superior aswell

Both teams were very ordinary, and I believe the Jets were better on the day ... who knows what a penalty and extra time may have brought however.

Tifo very good from the Jets fans .... it that is what turns you on!  I see it, at times am able to take part, but it is just one form of support!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred