• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Glamour club Wyoming downed by youthful Gosford City

dibo

Kareem said:
whoah that is a long time ago- no offence! lol

's allright, i still don't know what i want to do when i grow up. :piralaugh:

kinda why i've gone back to uni - didn't really spend long enough there to begin with.

back OT -

come on city!

Jolly_Roger

Over the course of time there have been alot of good players and great teams playing prem 1. They come and go, this is the way of things. Some have won the premiership under the steam of players who have come through the junior ranks, other clubs put a high profile coach in place and jag a premiership through a team of imports the coach has bought in.

One thing remains true though, teams that import their players to achieve success generally come crashing back to earth when the coach moves on. I am not suggesting that either wyoming or gosford have done this (although gosford may want to cast their minds back to what happened after the 95/96 seasons under fitzy in the past) its just an observation based passed experience supporting a prem 1 team.

tyson

i spoke to some of the wyoming boys at futsal the other night. they had about 5 or so of their players missing and had new players who were trialling fill in so the coach could see how they went. i dont think they were discrediting the gosford team and their efforts in any way though.

apparently one of the players trialling was adam woodbine from the mariners academy.
never seen him play, but a mate from lightning didnt have much to say about his attitude.

i also want to point out and make clear the fact that i was 95% taking the piss in my first post. i think some people were offended by it, so i want to apologise and make it clear that i wasnt being serious about the stuff like heroes to zeros and bunch of u/18s etc.

Sean

Youre an asshole Tyson! the damage is done. I have put a jihad on you. ;)

Go you Dragons!!!

mrqwerty4

Just been beaten by a bunch of under 18s from Premier 2 in their first match of the Pre Season Cup. The final score was 2-1 with a late strike from Foxy to put the reds in front.

This is what the people from Wyoming had to say: "We don't care, they aren't in our comp so we won't have to play them for a while anyway"

...Looks like they won't have to play anyone for a while because they just got knocked out in the first round!

tyson said:
Heroes to zeros.

Looking back on this comment a few years later! i can now laugh about it! after watching gosford play in there first stint in premiers one's in the 2009 season, wyoming flogged them 5-0 and 4-0 and gosford probably were the worst team i've seen the the comp for the past 5 years! they won a game that counted for nothing! plus wyoming had lost all there trial games leading into that game! one year on, wyoming win the premiership and gosford get relegated! funny! who ever wrote this comment has no idea about football!

Paolo

mrqwerty4 said:
it needed to be! it came back to bite them in the ass!
You realise the poster is from East Gosford so has no inclination to either club?

p.s your claim that he has no idea about football does not really make sense as all he did was point out the facts of the match. eg scoreline and make up of sides

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred