• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fund raiser for The Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Wombat

Thanks for the amazing generosity fellas. It's really appreciated. Have loved being a regular on the pod for the last 5 years and it is so nice to have the support that's been shown. Once all the details are sorted out, l am sure the forum will be the first to know.
We love listening to you Josh and you have really blossomed as a "pundit" this year.

Jimmy

Just wanted to thank everyone who has already donated, it's greatly appreciated.
Thanks to Wombat as this will give us a good indication as what level we should be aiming our budget at.

Fish and I originally started off sharing a USB mic back in 2010. We quickly realised we needed better equipment. So I went and purchased a 2 channel Audiobox and mics. The old mics have been retired for a number of years now. But the Audiobox is still getting used and may have an issue.
There's other items which are about 7 years old now, which functionally aren't too bad, but are limiting in terms of settings, functions and portability.

Audio quality has always been something I and now Pete have always strived for and we feel have managed to accomplish over the years. We're proud of it and will continue to try and bring you quality audio into the future.

This funding will help us achieve that, as well as better portability.

Thank you again.

Ozhammer

Thanks Tim, Very generous. I will PM you the bank details.

1. Wombat $100 PAID.
2. Greenlig $100 PAID.
3. Ancient Mariner $50 PAID.
4. Style Cafe Pending receipt.......... (Old School Gent hooking me up with cash at our next game!!)
5. True Believer $50 PLEDGE. (Next Game)
6. Fulham (FFC) $100 PAID
7. Middy $100 PLEDGE
8. Tim $100 PLEDGE
9. Insertnamehere has asked for the bank details.

Great work guys. Liam, Hammer, Bikini.......anyone else ready to round us up to 10 donations.
Put me down for $100 too Wombles but not until after pay day next week.

Thanks for getting this up and running, as many of us value what the pod guys do for us fans.

Wombat

1. Wombat $100 PAID.
2. Greenlig $100 PAID.
4. Style Cafe $100 PAID.
7. Middy $100 PAID
8. Tim $100 PAID
10. OzHammer $100 Pledge.

Sorry TB, I should have arranged a meeting spot with you! Style told me Pirate Pete is also going to donate so that is fabulous news as well.

Also people, please dont feel you need to donate a ton or a fifty. A fiver, tenner or twent would be lovely.

Last edited:

true believer

1. Wombat $100 PAID.
2. Greenlig $100 PAID.
4. Style Cafe $100 PAID.
7. Middy $100 PAID
8. Tim $100 PAID

Sorry TB, I should have arranged a meeting spot with you! Style told me Pirate Pete is also going to donate so that is fabulous news as well.

Also please dont feel you need to donate a ton or a fifty. A fiver, tenner or twent would be lovely.
i'll drop it at the shop

Wombat

i'll drop it at the shop
1. Wombat $100 PAID.
2. Greenlig $100 PAID.
4. Style Cafe $100 PAID.
7. Middy $100 PAID
8. Tim $100 PAID
9. Insertnamehere $50 PAID. (Alex)

Last edited:

Wombat

I would love to get this to $1000 if possible. Just so you know. When you donate to a Go Fund Me page, you have to pay a min 7.5% surcharge, that does not go to The Pod Boys.

Waspish, Bikini, Onto It, Captain BB, Finally Retired, Melange, Michael, Turbo, Allreet, Tevor, Sydmariner, LFC, Huddo, Dobbie etc etc. I would love to put your name on the board. Even small donations will get us there.

COYYFans.

Tevor

I would love to get this to $1000 if possible. Just so you know. When you donate to a Go Fund Me page, you have to pay a min 7.5% surcharge, that does not go to The Pod Boys.

Waspish, Bikini, Onto It, Captain BB, Finally Retired, Melange, Michael, Turbo, Allreet, Tevor, Sydmariner, LFC, Huddo, Dobbie etc etc. I would love to put your name on the board. Even small donations will get us there.

COYYFans.
I was going to wait for GFM but put me down for $50. Happy to direct deposit as don't live on the coast and I recall you said you will PM the details.

Wombat

1. Wombat $100 PAID.
2. Greenlig $100 PAID.
4. Style Cafe $100 PAID.
5. True Believer $50 PAID.
7. Middy $100 PAID
8. Tim $100 PAID
9. Insertnamehere $50 PAID. (Alex)
11. Tevor $50 Pledge.
12. Pat Jennings $100 PAID.

Wow. Take a bow you wonderful people.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Top work Wombat and everyone who has donated.
Again, it's greatly appreciated.

We did write down something on the pod run sheet to thank you all, but it got lost in our unbridled joy and the back and forth nature of the episode. The notes have now been put in bold and underlined so we won't miss it next week.

We spent a fair bit of time last night and tonight discussing our equipment requirements.
We have a solid list together and are sourcing prices and stock. A draft of the GFM has been put up and should be live this week.

Forum Phoenix

Hey FP, whatever is easiest for you mate.

We'll have a chance this afternoon to try and finalise our budget and then sort the GFM.

Again, thank you, we really do appreciate all your donations.

Ok. Wombat, cool if I drop $!00 in to your business at East Gossy?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami