• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Former Mariners in the NPL

Stuartmcateer

The examples you provided are all more expensive per hour.
That's my point. Yes $400+ is expensive but it's not outrageous compared with other activities.

I can sympathise with people baulking at it. It's not a great time of year to be trying to find an extra couple of hundred (per player in the family) with back to school costs (although having had a kid in Mariners last year this will be a cheaper one).

marinermick

That's my point. Yes $400+ is expensive but it's not outrageous compared with other activities.

I can sympathise with people baulking at it. It's not a great time of year to be trying to find an extra couple of hundred (per player in the family) with back to school costs (although having had a kid in Mariners last year this will be a cheaper one).

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I know most clubs have payment schemes and family discounts. It is a shit time of the year to be forking out dollars as people are skint after Christmas and back to school stuff.

If you register before January you also get the active kids subsidy from the state government which is $80 I think. After January it will be means tested.

Stuartmcateer

If you register before January you also get the active kids subsidy from the state government which is $80 I think. After January it will be means tested.
Only if you didn't use it on summer sport.

As of 1 Feb the new ones are only available if you get family tax benefit.

Rising Sun

Harry McCarthy just scored an early goal of the season contender in the first match of NPL NSW. Out of this world.

Harry was slow to get going when he came back from injury in the 2022 NPL season and was bang average for a while. But at the end of the season I thought he was in career best form and a stand-out; he seemed to have really developed the effort levels and understanding of what needed to be done when he and / or the team were not in possession (something that was not always the case) to go with his sublime skills. Looked like he was more than ready for the step up and then we let him go.

In my top 3 list of players I was baffled and disappointed we didn't promote to the ALM squad. he is right in there - probably sitting just behind Glassock and in front of L. Bayliss. Still cling to the very forlorn hope that any or all of them are brought back.

priorpeter

Harry was slow to get going when he came back from injury in the 2022 NPL season and was bang average for a while. But at the end of the season I thought he was in career best form and a stand-out; he seemed to have really developed the effort levels and understanding of what needed to be done when he and / or the team were not in possession (something that was not always the case) to go with his sublime skills. Looked like he was more than ready for the step up and then we let him go.

In my top 3 list of players I was baffled and disappointed we didn't promote to the ALM squad. he is right in there - probably sitting just behind Glassock and in front of L. Bayliss. Still cling to the very forlorn hope that any or all of them are brought back.
I would let go of that hope sadly mate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred