• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Football superstar

marinermick

They have been plugging the ads heavily on Fox8. Starts late June.

It will be hosted by Brian McFadden.

Should be interesting.

Ted

Wow, surprising this topic has been left untouched...

I'm a bit dubious about a sport reality show to be honest. 15 hopefulls in one house and one contract on offer, kinda like a love child of big brother and aussie idol.  CASH IN!

So how did you score your contract? .... Oh I won it on a reality show!  :-\

FFC Mariner

If it is SFC, surely the most thuggish player who can hoof the ball miles up in the air (as per Kosmina's masterplan) will win it??

clarence

Kareem is a hot favourite to win this - he told me as much. ::)

The other 14 players might as well go home to Momma......

kepo

Greenpoleffc said:
If it is SFC, surely the most thuggish player who can hoof the ball miles up in the air (as per Kosmina's masterplan) will win it??
the winner gets a contract with the youth team.....
MarinaTed said:
The only thing I see it promoting is....
Sydney FC and Bing Lee....
its promotin the a-league in general as well, any media attention is good right.....

Paolo

Quality Ad, who gives a shit about the stadium....remember the last a-league ad?? OmG iv N3ver s33n dat stadiumz

marinermick

tonight's show the superstars played the mariners and won 3-1

didn't recognise one player for us - must have been our youth team or academy

our keeper got chipped twice - hehe

Deej

Would have been kids in the academy team (some Lightning guys I expect), I thought I recognised Redders in goal though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred