• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Football Clubs (and Countries) you hate

Kareem

razza said:
haha animals you say kareem. i think we've had about 5 yellows the whole season.
you just stick at it kareem, cause we're very glad your not playing for us.
i have this weird feeling...
I think in last game of season I wll be going for Kariong- so they get promoted instead of you...
but what's weird is that they will be playing us. lol- Go Kariong against our 1st grade
:vhappy:

but a small part of me wants to see Avoca get promoted just for comedic reasons next season- would love to see them bomb out in spectacular fashion.

I said this before when I thought Avoca would 100% qualify...Avoca ressies next season will make top 4 in PL1. Their 1st grade will get relegated- kinda pointless isnt it?

Shame you have 2 easy games? You playing Toukley?
And who is the 2nd? Tuggerah (I assume that since ressies have had only 1 bye)

and animals...yea
whacking people at knee height (you know where the lateral collateral knee ligament is)...going for the player not the ball (that was you Razza) etc.
and lol, 5 mins later I did it to you (for payback)- and I won the freekick. I almost cracked up laughing.

serious14

skilbeck said:
Teddy Bear said:
Gold Coast United

not celtic? :p

ps nice meeting you the other day TB

peacelc0.jpg

Teddy Bear

skilbeck said:
Teddy Bear said:
Gold Coast United

not celtic? :p

ps nice meeting you the other day TB

Thats a bit too obvious and besides there are not much competition these days  :p

I'll take you up on that offer of buying me a beer next time, although each time you offered to shout I had just come back from the bar with a full one  ???  :p

LFCMariners

CLUBS:

Manchester United- 95% of their fanbase are gloryhunters who wouldn't have a clue about anything that happened between 1969 and 1993. Like to give Liverpool crap for not winning the League since 1990, yet seem totally unaware that before their current era of dominance they went 26 years (and a season in 2nd division) without winning the League. Fergie is an ungracious, clock-watching merkin. Cristiano Ronaldo (until this season). Wayne Rooney. 'Nuff said!

Real Madrid- pillage other teams of their best players and pay obscene amounts that all but a select few clubs could ever afford. Represent everything that is bad about modern football i.e too much money, too much arrogance and massive egos to go with it.

Newcastle Jets- do I really need to add anything to this?

COUNTRIES:

Italy. 2006. Enough said.

Sacko

He's my top 10 today:
1 - Millwall
2 - Millwall
3 - Millwall
4 - Millwall
5 - Millwall
6 - Millwall
7 - Millwall
8 - Millwall