• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIRE UP for the Grand Final.......

kepo

Gosy_Lad said:
Every 1 in bay 23 is gonna haf to ditch their beers during the game so we can use our hands and get the whole bay jumpin to "oooh, ahhhhhh, oooh, aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Like more of us started to do in extra time wen the bar was shut. Its the grand final, so lets go f#*kin mental, lets go f#*kin mental, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...
hey
nah nah nah hey,
if it rains,
it will be amazing scences for the marinators....
(rain+hard core supporters+ grand final = atmosphere!!)

Gav...

[RIGHT WE ARE PLAYING NEWCASTLE!!!!
BIGGEST F3 DERBY YET!!!!!
LETS KILL THEM!!! & PARTY HARD!!!!!!!
FIRE UP PEOPLE WE ARE LESS THAN A WEEK TIL THE GRAND FINAL

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :headbutt: :ashamed: :vhappy: :innocent: :naughty: :fireup: :grouphug: :vomit: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :soapbox: :eek:verhead: :popo: :yellowcard: :redcard: :goodpost: :piano: :postcount: :thumbup: :tophat: :tv:

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

bjw

bjw
[move]FIRE THE F.UCK UP![/move]

LETS BEAT NEWCASTLE ON AND OFF THE FIELD  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:  :fireup: :fireup: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :thumbup:

brett

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Back to the scene of the crime, the 1-0 win over SFC in Round 1 when we fired up to the extreme! I think we will win the game by the same scoreline in the same fashion. An early goal to Aloisi and then we will hold on for dear life and on the back of a booming wall of sound from the Cove Bay end.

The arrival at Central, then the KB, then the hill. Through the park, and the car park, and the turnstiles. Grab your piece of concrete, shake the hand of the bloke next to you 'good luck', and let farkin rip for 90 minutes or more as required.

Sons and daughters of the Marinator family FIRE THE FARKIN FARK UP

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Bear

I just did more work in the 1st half of the day than iv done in ages, and not once in the 4 hours did I think about work, im working on auto pilot as I cant get Sunday out of my head!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred