• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIRE UP for the Grand Final.......

serious14

:soapbox:

Righto, a similar thread worked wonders before Round 1 this season....... I say it's time to do it again.  We've now got 12 days until the biggest game (again) in our club's history.

I officially declare this the FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP FARK YA'S thread for the Grand Final.  It matters not who we play, it matters that WE, THE BEST FREAKING CLUB IN THE LAND, are in the Grand Final.  Again.    AND WE WILL SMASH WHATEVER TEAM IS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO COME UP AGAINST US!!!!

TO THAT I SAY, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FIRE THE FARK UP FARKIN' LIKE YOU'VE NEVER FARKIN' FIRED UP BEFORE!!!!

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :popo: :popo: ;D ;D ;D :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
[move][size=12pt][glow=red,2,300]FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN    FARKIN
FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE      FIRE
THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE      THE        THE
FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITYFARKITY
FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITY FARKITYFARKITY
FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN  FARKIN
FARK      FARK    FARK      FARK    FARK      FARK    FARK      FARK      FARK      FARK    FARK    FARK      FARK
UP        UP        UP          UP        UP        UP        UP        UP          UP        UP        UP        UP        UP
FARKERSFARKERSFARKERS  FARKERSFARKERS FARKERSFARKERSFARKERS  FARKERS FARKERSFARKERSFARKERSFARKERS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/glow]
[/size][/move]
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

RobC

[move]
marinerssmilie.jpg
[/move] [move]
marinerssmilie.jpg
[/move] [move]
marinerssmilie.jpg
[/move] [move]
marinerssmilie.jpg
[/move] [move]
marinerssmilie.jpg
[/move]

brett

I demand Cereal13 fires up so much he does something other than chew his fingernails all match ;)

Jocwa08

I say we become YELLOWER and BLUER that we ever have been anything yellow or blue in a shop and you got spare change buy it, we have to show that we are the best supporters in the league to go with the best team in the league.

serious14

aussiecross said:
if the ffa allow it...were hoooooooooligans cuz we stand and chant at matches remember

Wait until our flare tifo burns Sydney to the ground, they won't know what hit them......  :p

12 DAYS TO GO FARKIN'!!!!!  I semi wrote/semi made up a "12 days of the finals" song whilst talking to Capn' Bloodbeard on MSN last night, but I didn't save the log.  Dagnabbit.

FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP FARK YA'S, IT'S GETTING NEARER!!!!

blakus

MARINERS!!! MARINERS!!! MARINERS!!! MARINERS!!!

If i was any more fired up id self combust. still 11 days to go.

really cant wait.

loyalist

Jocwa08 said:
I say we become YELLOWER and BLUER that we ever have been anything yellow or blue in a shop and you got spare change buy it,
imho stockpile your spare change and wait to throw it at joel griffiths

FFC Mariner

I sincerely hope that Mr Griffiths is still recuperating from Scum's tragic defeat by Qld where he was not only red card but tore his hammy as he walked off.

ps  -going across the H Bridge this am and car next to me had a Jest sticker on the window. I just couldnt help it, pulled along side, got his attention and asked him to lower his window (which he did).........cue "2-0 and you f**ked it up". Childish but made a terrible jouney into town well worth it :)

skilbeck

Greenpoleffc said:
ps  -going across the H Bridge this am and car next to me had a Jest sticker on the window. I just couldnt help it, pulled along side, got his attention and asked him to lower his window (which he did).........cue "2-0 and you f**ked it up". Childish but made a terrible jouney into town well worth it :)

hahaha classic

BAD BULLZ

IMG013copy.jpg

An exsample of being slightly FARKIN FIRED UP :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Considering how much we partyed after winning the "minor" trophy and comming out of no where to spank the scum what is gonna happen after we take the toilet seat?????? i'm taking at least 2-3 days off afterwards :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: My heads spinning just thinking bout it :vhappy:

dru

The third game in a row I will be traveling over 1500km's to attend a mariners match (and you all thought I was insane going from Singleton to Gladesville mid week for a trial game).  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: So fire up Dammit  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Winning the premiership was great, winning the toliet seat seat will be special in it's own way, lets own the cove end (Jimmydinho get the stickers out lad) and give it our all no matter who we face. This is cup football now, we have silverware this season the rest don't and they want it but we know we can win it. We've proved them wrong before lets do it again on the 24th.

Yellow yeah yellow
yellow yellow
yellow yeah yellow
yellow yellow mariners fc.

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

dannysgirl

forzamariners said:
Jocwa08 said:
I say we become YELLOWER and BLUER that we ever have been anything yellow or blue in a shop and you got spare change buy it,

Um...waste of money much? Throwing money at joel griffiths, come on now can't we buy something better to throw at him? Prefferably something that smells.

Jocwa08

dannysgirl said:
forzamariners said:
Jocwa08 said:

Um...waste of money much? Throwing money at joel griffiths, come on now can't we buy something better to throw at him? Prefferably something that smells.

I seen jets fans after the match throwing coins at what i would say would be a 8year old kid celebrating after an amzing win, then they topped it off by calling two elderly ladies sluts and getting in there faces.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Laurie and the boys are gonna roll into Sydney town ready and determined to bring home the toilet seat not only for Vids and the rest of the team, but for us, the fans on the coast who from day one have stuck solid and felt everything that has happened to The mighty MARINERS, be it good or bad....

SO to whomever we are playing at the SFS on the 24th ...i say this to you.....

[size=10pt]LACE 'EM UP TIGHT LADIES CAUSE BAD TIMES ARE COMING,
WE WILL BEAT YOU BECAUSE OF ONE VERY SIMPLE REASON.....and that reason is.....
WE ARE THE MARINERS THE MIGHTY MIGHTY MARINERS......

FIRE UP FARKIN...ITS TIME TO DOUBLE UP......FIRE UP FIRE UP FIRE UP, FIRE UP FIRE UP...FIRE UUUUPPPPPP[/size]
:vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Tassiemariner

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :pirate: :pirate: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:  :fireup: :fireup: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: ;D ;D ;D ;D FIRE THE FARK UP BOYS
FIRE THE FARK UP BOYS
FIRE THE FARK UP BOYS
[size=10pt]FIRE THE FARK UP BOYS[/size]
[size=64pt]FIRE THE FARK UP BOYS!!!!!!!![/size]
:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :pirate: :pirate: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:  :fireup: :fireup: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gosy_Lad

Every 1 in bay 23 is gonna haf to ditch their beers during the game so we can use our hands and get the whole bay jumpin to "oooh, ahhhhhh, oooh, aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Like more of us started to do in extra time wen the bar was shut. Its the grand final, so lets go f#*kin mental, lets go f#*kin mental, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred