• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

brett

rosko: I'm not an AFL-head like adz and I don't think everyone needs to be a member.

But with a family of four, imagine if just you were a member, you could have four tix in your hand right now! Even if it was a white membership, purely for the right to get the tix you want, it's worth it.

You gotta understand, this is the time of year when all the members will invariably gloat about our rights - that hard-earned up front cost is paying off big time ;D

rosko

Yeah Yeah.... I know... You are preaching to the converted here..  :piralaugh:  And just for Adz... I can feel the year of the Hawk coming on...  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Ursus

Just gave up trying to get tickets from Tickettek by computer or phone and jumped in the car and drove to Chatswood Ticketek outlet.
They are selling tickets for the 10th to all comers, not just members.  :mad:
At about 4:30 pm all upstairs west side was unnavailable and only a couple of bays on the concourse still had seats available.
Plenty on the east side if you do not mind the sun. :p

yellowcake

Ursus said:
They are selling tickets for the 10th to all comers, not just members.  :mad:
I got asked for membership numbers (when I finally got through) on the phone. They wanted 2 for 8 tix (I had all 8 numbers!)

offtheball

I reckon the online ticketek ordering process needs a revamp.

You should be able to specify where you want to sit. Best available in pouring rain is not on the concourse.

LFCMariners

There may be a dilemma for my party. My mate in Sydney is planning to get tickets for himself, me and another mate. He's planning to order it online/over the phone using his mum's credit card. Only problem he was wanting to know was: would he get the tickets in time before game day. Is he able to get them Express Posted down? If not, the only alternative is to go to newcastle before the match to get the tickets.

adz

Staff member
you can collect them at the gate or get them emailed and print them out

meldraco

kevrenor said:
http://www.myfootball.com.au/

My Football Family is run by FFA, and gives you an MFN (ie. a number). They usually close off before big events but they may be open to allow for the Qatar game.  Just say you are a member/supporter/worker of any close enough team listed.
Just became a member of Football family and got my number so now i'm off to get my tickets...next year i'm getting membership for all 6 of us no matter what

cruiser

meldraco said:
kevrenor said:
http://www.myfootball.com.au/

My Football Family is run by FFA, and gives you an MFN (ie. a number). They usually close off before big events but they may be open to allow for the Qatar game.  Just say you are a member/supporter/worker of any close enough team listed.
Just became a member of Football family and got my number so now i'm off to get my tickets...next year i'm getting membership for all 6 of us no matter what
I joined the Football Family yesterday and bought my tickets for both games today over the phone as the MFN number wasnt accepted online.

Bay 10 at Energy Aust Stadium is sold out so got Bay 9, row P. Was told that this bay was now also being sold to away supporters (the Yellow Army!). Got Bay 10, row M at Bluetongue which is around where I normally sit. Am now a very happy Mariner looking forward to watching the ferals get their arses kicked.

I will definately be taking out Mariners membership next season, given that I went to all but one game this season.

radar

Just got home tickets for bay 48 - quite a difference to our season in bay 6, but what the hey

dibo

cruiser said:
I will definately be taking out Mariners membership next season, given that I went to all but one game this season.

as i live in sydney and travel a bit for work i was unsure about whether to get membership in the first season and wound up not doing it. i missed i think three league games for the year, and figured close enough is good enough and got the membership for the last two seasons.

haven't regretted it at all, the booking fees alone on tickets would more than have made up for membership even missing three league games. my booking fees for season one would have been about $28 and between that and the members' discount i would've come out on top and would've had an easier time getting grand final tickets that year.

ryan

I got 4 tickets at Eas Bay 9 Row O. Proticket were selling Bay 9 to Mariners supporters on Monday so hopefully we will fill those 3 bays plus many more scattered throughout

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred