• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

rosko

What the hell is the 'Football Family'... will there be any tickets left for the mere masses?    :'(

adz

Staff member
rosko said:
What the hell is the 'Football Family'... will there be any tickets left for the mere masses?    :'(

prob not, you should be a member ;D

kevrenor

http://www.myfootball.com.au/

My Football Family is run by FFA, and gives you an MFN (ie. a number). They usually close off before big events but they may be open to allow for the Qatar game.  Just say you are a member/supporter/worker of any close enough team listed.

rosko

Makes it hard to be a member when Im only available to get to 3 home games due to shift work... Not really financially smart...

dibo

rosko said:
Makes it hard to be a member when Im only available to get to 3 home games due to shift work... Not really financially smart...

click the link, become a member of the football family.

Andy

rosko said:

I'm pretty sure there is only a certain number of tickets sold "pre-sale" so there should be some available.

dru

rosko said:

They are people who have meet the following criteria

Football family eligibility criteria you meet. Are you a participant (player, coach, manager, referee, administrator or volunteer), a member or season pass holder of a Hyundai A-League Club, or have you attended Socceroo, Matildas, A-League or State League matches in the past?

Basically it was a priority scheme set up before the world cup qualifiers to give those people in the football community first access to tickets, and has been kept running. very handy.

dru

rosko said:

This is football, when has it ever been financially smart?

adz

Staff member
rosko said:

oh? so membership is only about saving a few dollars on your tickets? what about supporting your club.... I'm a member of the Mighty Demons and can only get to 1 game some years (in Sydney) and 0 games most years. financially smart? maybe not... support your club!!

:soapbox:

brett

Is it worth $150 a year to make sure you get tix to possibly 4 of the biggest Mariners games ever, and support your club at the same time? You bloody betchya!

After finals tickets, the next biggest perk is being able to go straight into the stadium with no hassle on game days, especially busy ones. Convenient.

The saving on tix is well down the list of benefits really.

rosko

Its a little hard when I take the entire family.. Never could figure out why everyone on this site is so quick to have a go...

adz

Staff member
Take it easy precious... not having a go just saying I believe if you follow a team passionately you should be a member.

Nadia

taxman said:
Just got back from CC Leagues. Had a good choice of seats and no queus. I'm not sure why I couldn't get any online or on the phone.

I just had exactly the same experience, and there were a few others there who said the same thing.

rosko

Ive followed the club from inception, and I was not a 'football' supporter. I have been to every game that I can, including away games in Sydney with guys that I work with to stir up the 'cove'.. I have attended every pre-season match that I have been able to, and was even one of the lucky ones that got tix to V1 GF... I have pulled my wife away from league as I believe they deserted the coast, and I wanted to see the Mariners succeed and go on to be successful... My kids are passionate supporters, though they only attend when I can as my wife isnt totally for football yet, at least I have her watching matches though. To dive into the pocket and pull out 4 memberships for limited games just isnt going to cut it... Every season, I look over the schedule to see how many games I will miss, and then figure out if I should get the package... I am more of a supporter of this club than many of the fools that get on here and sink the boys for a couple of losses.. Amazing how many of them are now praising the efforts and yelling for us to slow the wagon down to get back on.. I will be at the finals all the way to the end... As long as I can get tix of course...  ;D
      :soapbox:

rosko

AAAAAAAAAAND... When Im sitting in the stands.. I yell, I scream, I chant... I STAND UP FOR THE MARINERS...  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

adz

Staff member
bloody hell people fire up on here at the drop of a hat lol  :fireup:

All I said was if someone is a passionate supporter of the team (which you obviously are) then I think they should take the next step and join as a member. I come from an environment where member = good. If you don't want to join then that's up to you but why would you argue that being a member is a bad thing? I don't get it!

neverwozza

rosko said:

I think there is a non-ticket membership ie you can join the club but have to organise your own tickets on game day and it seemed fairly reasonable to me. I thought about it but went for full membership anyway.

rosko

Hey Adz... I never argued that being a member was a bad thing... Not once... I respect and love everything that the members of this club do.. And just to shut you lot up Im going to join next year  :piralaugh: ... Might even have to leave the kids and ball and chain in the stands and come down with the swill in 16 every now and then. Should make those around me happier too...  :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred