• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA World Cup 2010- South Africa.

yellowcake

fedelt said:
zycie said:
Brazil gone.

Netherlands vs. Argentina will be the final.

Holland vs Germany.
Looks hard to argue with atm (but stranger things have happened...)

Is there less shame from the Socceroos result against Germany now that all have seen them put 4 past England and Argentina, too?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
yellowcake said:
fedelt said:
zycie said:
Brazil gone.

Netherlands vs. Argentina will be the final.

Holland vs Germany.
Looks hard to argue with atm (but stranger things have happened...)

Is there less shame from the Socceroos result against Germany now that all have seen them put 4 past England and Argentina, too?

+1, makes you wonder what would have been had Pimbecile not had a brain explosion. Probably wouldn't have won the game, but it would have been interesting.

J

jiggles

How do you cheer yourself up when you get kicked out of the World Cup?

Have a baby, clearly.

July 4, 2010
Ronaldo just dropped a bomb!

Apparently he has become a father today. No wonder he was so distracted during the world cup. Dont believe me? well check out his Twitter (yes hes on Twitter and its a verified account). So if I quote his tweet, this is exactly what he said:

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the babys mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issue as personal as these are.

Oh well done by claiming the right to privacy after twittering it to your generous fans wholl keep this secret with you. Ha! He just had to go off and drop the bomb. But hey maybe we should cut him some slack, hes probably overcome with emotion and had to share it was someone. oh dear Ronaldo, Congratulations on becoming a baby daddy!

Bit f**king random, but whatevs.

I think it's probably fake...but....you never know.

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
scottmac said:
Sym said:
scottmac said:
Robben is an absolute cheating c**t. Cant stand him and i hope Uruguay r**e him 10 times sideways

Brasil tried to kick him off the park
not his fault.

Bullshit.
He is a diving c**t and everyone knows it. Commentators even said at the time he needed to get that out of his game. He got what he deserved in the end its just a shame Melo got caught.
lol
I was under impression the commentator was referring to robben's compulsive need to always take players on...and/or cut in on the inside.
Robben was fouled day and night! Not very smart defending by Brazil

Well you were wrong.
He was fouled no more than the Brazillians but, shock horror on more tham 1 occasion I saw Kaka and Robinho shrug it off and stay on their feet. By no means am i saying the brazillians are angels, far from it. But Robben made them look like it. He is a grub of the Fabio Grosso variety.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Sym said:
scottmac said:
Robben is an absolute cheating c**t. Cant stand him and i hope Uruguay r**e him 10 times sideways

not his fault.

+1....f'n Brazilians were chopping him all day....good riddance to 'em

J

jiggles

Netherlands v Spain I thinks, I'd love it. I wouldn't mind for either team to win. Can't wait for it.

fedelta

102611679.jpg

voice of reason

happy said:
Bye bye England  8)

I blame the Vevezuala (spelling?).  The players simply could not hear the inspirational and jingoistic songs from the England fans - classics such as Jerusalem, Land of Hope and Glory and, of course guaranteed to inspire against the Huns, The Dambusters theme complete with helmet and goggles.

There was also a lack of passion from the English which I blame on the new generation of players.  The English of the 60s and 70s were raised on a diet of Commando and Ace magazines which never let us forget that the Prussian and Nazi swine had committed all sorts of atrocities in two world wars including the rape of Belgian nuns and the execution of British commandoes while exclaiming in Hunish tones, "Teufel!", "Donner und Blitzen!" and "Englander Schweinhund!"  The England squad of today simply don't understand, what with this new EU business and the Germans being our allies and all....

Oh, and the England team were shite....

Kareem

scottmac said:
Kareem said:
scottmac said:
Sym said:
scottmac said:

not his fault.

Bullshit.
He is a diving c**t and everyone knows it. Commentators even said at the time he needed to get that out of his game. He got what he deserved in the end its just a shame Melo got caught.
lol
I was under impression the commentator was referring to robben's compulsive need to always take players on...and/or cut in on the inside.
Robben was fouled day and night! Not very smart defending by Brazil

Well you were wrong.
He was fouled no more than the Brazillians but, shock horror on more tham 1 occasion I saw Kaka and Robinho shrug it off and stay on their feet. By no means am i saying the brazillians are angels, far from it. But Robben made them look like it. He is a grub of the Fabio Grosso variety.
lol
sarcasm
i think your wrong!
Brazil were just hacking+ everything!
Smart move by Dunga to take of Bastos!

Sidenote: Van Bommel was pretty dirty. I am astonished how he didnt get a card.

FFC Mariner

The best result of the WC. Team Nike dont have a divine right to win by just turning up and their sulking,diving,whining performances reminded me of 11 C Ronaldo's on the pitch

Doubtless SBS are still weeping

All the plastics can now bin their hastily bought Brazil gear for another 4 years

Matt--Simon

Something to pass the time until the next game

http://worldcupbabe.blogspot.com/2010/06/world-cup-babe-update-1.html

FFC Mariner

Required reading for England. Shame it wont be though

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8789682.stm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics