• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA World Cup 2010- South Africa.

hasbeen

The England squad went to visit a South African orphanage this morning.

"It's so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Jamal Umboto, aged six.

RADINHO

Scratchysquire said:
Absolute class tore them apart.

Dear Liverpool FC,

I understand that currently there is no longer a manager of Liverpool Football Club since the mutual departure of Rafael Benitez. I believe this was a brilliant move but seeing as there is no current manager I did not know who to refer this to.
I hope that at this time you have been watching the 2010 Fifa world cup in order to "scout", if you will, for new talent. It is my personal opinion that Mesut Ozil has been a major stand out currently in these finals.
Please sign him as he has the ability to play just off the striker and is very quick/creative. I believe he would benefit your club greatly.
Regards,

Jarrad Evans

No Ozil, come to Chelsea, you will actually win something =D

FFC Mariner

That back 4 receives approx 1m sterling a week in wages..............

Thankfully, the so called Golden Generation will now depart and all those exciting youngsters that have come through the youth set ups will get their chance.

What? We dont do that but prefer to cram our sides with cheaper foreigners and make our kids play in the CCC?

Oh shit

dibo

And you look at Germany, with a relatively low-budget league, low ticket prices, a focus on development of both tactical and technical ability from an early age and a low-fuss, methodical gameplan. They've got a conveyor belt that produces any number of men who put on a white shirt and strike fear into any opponent. I love the calm, businesslike way it all happens and they just rock up to each tournament and at least make the quarters. When they have a shootout they don't go to water, they just step up and take the penalty kicks and then go home and prepare for the next game or lift the trophy. It's great to watch. I'd be very happy if Australia could imitate that.

FFC Mariner

Let the goo feasting begin

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3032175/Its-time-Fabio-Capello-went.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3032126/Which-England-players-should-be-allowed-to-wear-the-shirt-again.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/jun/28/england-golden-generation-world-cup-2010

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/27/england-football-world-cup-fa

Prior to this tournament, there were only 2,769 English coaches holding Uefa's top qualifications. Spain has produced 23,995, Italy 29,420, Germany 34,970 and France 17,588. And perhaps the dysfunction and discord within the England camp should not have come as a surprise at the end of a season when those who run the game have been mired in more acrimony than ever.

FFC Mariner

The England side that lost 4-0 to the Germans in last years U21 chamionships.

GK 22 Scott Loach
RB 2 Martin Cranie Substituted off in the 79th minute 79'
CB 17 Micah Richards
CB 6 Nedum Onuoha Substituted off in the 46th minute 46'
LB 19 Kieran Gibbs
DM 12 Fabrice Muamba Substituted off in the 78th minute 78'
CM 4 Lee Cattermole
CM 10 Mark Noble (c)
RW 7 James Milner
LW 11 Adam Johnson
CF 14 Theo Walcott
Substitutions:
DF 18 Michael Mancienne Substituted on in the 46th minute 46'
MF 15 Jack Rodwell Substituted on in the 78th minute 78'
MF 8 Craig Gardner Substituted on in the 79th minute

The German side

GK 1 Manuel Neuer
RB 2 Andreas Beck
CB 4 Benedikt Hwedes
CB 5 Jrme Boateng
LB 3 Sebastian Boenisch Booked in the 65th minute 65'
DM 15 Mats Hummels Substituted off in the 83rd minute 83'
RM 14 Fabian Johnson Substituted off in the 69th minute 69'
CM 20 Gonzalo Castro
CM 8 Sami Khedira (c)
LM 10 Mesut zil Substituted off in the 89th minute 89'
CF 13 Sandro Wagner Booked in the 84th minute 84'
Substitutions:
MF 16 Daniel Schwaab Substituted on in the 69th minute 69'
MF 6 Dennis Aogo Substituted on in the 83rd minute 83'
DF 19 Marcel Schmelzer Substituted on in the 89th minute 89'

I think we might be having trouble developing good young players.............

MrCelery

hasbeen said:

"It's so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Jamal Umboto, aged six.

:goodpost:

Wombat

hasbeen said:

LOL.

Wombat

Shambolic defending.............the worst i've ever seen from an England team and Calamity behind them.  A disaster waiting to happen.
Bizarrely England could have easily scored 4 goals but Ze Germans where miles ahead technically.
England probably have 3 top class players...Joe cole, Gerrard and Rooney......Rooney was totally out of form.  Cole got about 30 mins over 3 games and Gerrard was constantly played out of position to allow Lamps to sauter around achieving fark all.
Tactical genius Capello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sym

Rooney should really of been benched, he's either got sly injuries, or .. I really dunno what else there could be.

priorpeter

tumblr_l4orfuOT0l1qzpwi0o1_500.png

Arabmariner

WEATHER WARNING

The north of England will experience severe flooding.

This is due to the whole of Scotland pishing themselves laughing at England being knocked out of the world cup !

;D

hasbeen

And merely bemused grins from the English, knowing that Scotland hardly ever get there to start with ...

Arabmariner

hasbeen said:
And merely bemused grins from the English, knowing that Scotland hardly ever get there to start with ...
But we realise we're pish so it doesn't really bother us anymore  ;)

And in more breaking news........

The next England game will be moved to the gay adult channel as the sight of 11 arseholes being hammered repeatedly for 90 mins will be too explicit for the BBC !

;D

hasbeen

Ha Ha ... this could go on forever ...

When the English Football Team flew home, they arrived to a rapturous welcome at the airport.  Thousands of fans clapped, cheered and waved flags as the team disembarked from the plane.

Fabio Capello, the coach, was smiling as he told the waiting reporters. "I am delighted to be in Scotland and very happy that the plane was diverted to Glasgow Airport".

scottmac

Suspended
Paolo said:
MrCelery said:
Will someone please answer that phone. Me, me!

179255-world-cup-fans.jpg

She's back...i like

0_450_665_http___i_haymarket_net_au.jpg

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2010/07/01/hot-paraguay-fan-vows-to-get-naked-if-they-win

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/29/larissa-riquelme-lingerie_n_629975.html#s108052

Anyone who has made it through the entire coverage of a World Cup match will be all too aware that the cameramen have two jobs. Firstly, they need to film the game, thats a given. But they also have a second job - to scour the stands like peeping toms, looking for hot girls.

One such hottie who appears to be tightening trousers all over the world is Larissa Riquelme, who has made it her job to attend each and every Paraguay match with her assets damn near bursting at the seams. She said this about the possibility of getting them out if her team wins (as reported by our pals at Pies):

Of course I will, but with my body painted in the colours of Paraguay.

How very generous.

larissa.jpg

slide_8100_108058_large.jpg

I am now cheering for Paraguay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member