• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup semi final vs SFC away

Tevor

That comment reads like you know something....??
To be honest we have such a good crop coming through and if we are again successful this season which seems a very good possibility I can also see a few of these rising stars moving OS. I doubt in Jan/Feb but at the end of the season for sure similar to Alou.

Ancient Mariner

While the silverware is worth going after, do we really want to play in the ACL through third place qualification?
Since the A-League has been eligible for the ACL, as a competition it appears a bit of a second rate event so far, and ends up costing competing clubs heaps of dollars that I am sure, in our case, could be better spent elsewhere.

bikinigirl

While the silverware is worth going after, do we really want to play in the ACL through third place qualification?
Since the A-League has been eligible for the ACL, as a competition it appears a bit of a second rate event so far, and ends up costing competing clubs heaps of dollars that I am sure, in our case, could be better spent elsewhere.

. good point Clive ... ummm ... Mike ... ahh sorry Ancient

turbo

ends up costing competing clubs heaps of dollars that I am sure, in our case, could be better spent elsewhere.
It's a loss maker sure, but for a selling club like ours it also presents opportunities. There's a few Australians in or going to J & J2 leagues, K league etc.. who might be interested in our players. Was apparently already interest in Rowles, strong showing from any of our back 4 in particular could easily grab some attention.

Big Al

If it’s in a bubble will it cost the same? Only need to fly in and out once and not sure if the accommodation would be covered.

Always good to test ourselves and show case our kids

Wombat

The club are very serious about winning this and were annoyed at the FFA's lack of respect.

Obviously playing in the ACL is attractive to any prospective new players. For me personally I want to see us battling with Guangzhou and Pohang again.

Corsair

Don't forget, we need to be pulling for Wellington all the way. If it's us vs them in the final, no matter the result, we're guaranteed an ACL play off.......against some fella named Andres Iniesta's Vissel Kobe.

3rd in the J1 league last season, 62 goals for, 36 against.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami