• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2019

Tevor

Well the cup a lot weaker with Sydney, Victory and Perth all beaten.
I think it is a good thing, three big teams out opens it up or gives another Cup to Adelaide. Roar will be a good test especially for our backs as Ruon and GG will probably still be out. SFC had a very strong side on paper so I’m very surprised they didn’t even score one goal. Nix taking a lot of heat off us so far but it is still only pre season.

sydmariner

FFA Cup Round of 16 details confirmed
The Central Coast Mariners will travel to Dolphin Stadium at Redcliffe to face Brisbane Roar in the FFA Cup Round of 16. Kick-off is 7:30pm on Wednesday 28 August.

After marching over Maitland in the Round of 32, the Mariners have drawn Hyundai A-League counterparts Brisbane Roar who downed reigning Champions Sydney FC in their Round of 32 outing at Leichhardt Oval.

Our game against Brisbane will be streamed on www.foxsports.com.au, Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and the MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers.

Match Details
Wednesday, 28 August 2019
FFA Cup 2019 Round of 16
Match: Brisbane Roar vs. Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe
Kick-off: 7:30pm (AEST)
TV Broadcast: The match will be streamed on www.foxsports.com.au, Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and the MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers.
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #BRIvCCM #MagicOfTheCup & #CCMFC

sydmariner

FFA Cup 2019 Round of 16 fixtures confirmed
The details of the FFA Cup 2019 Round of 16 fixtures have been confirmed today with the first match broadcast Live and Exclusive on FOX SPORTS being the local derby between the Edgeworth Eagles and Newcastle Jets at Jack McLaughlan Oval on Wednesday 21 August.

The three other matches on the night will see the Marconi Stallions hosting Melbourne City FC at Marconi Stadium, Olympic FC up against Adelaide United at Perry Park and the Moreland Zebras taking on the Magpies Crusaders FC at CB Smith Reserve.

ROUND OF 32 WRAP: Strikers stun Phoenix, Newcastle's incredible comeback

The second match night of the FFA Cup Round of 16 on Wednesday 28 August will feature another derby when Sydney United 58 welcome the Western Sydney Wanderers FC to Campbelltown Sports Stadium as the FOX SPORTS live broadcast match.

The other fixtures on the night include Brisbane Strikers meeting Manly United FC at Perry Park, Adelaide Olympic FC facing Hume City FC at the VALO Football Centre and Brisbane Roar FC tackling the Central Coast Mariners at Dolphin Stadium

All matches will also be streamed on www.foxsports.com.au, Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and the MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers.

You can also follow all the action on twitter using the hashtags #FFACup #MagicOfTheCup

Ticketing information for each of the FFA Cup 2019 Round of 16 matches will be released in due course by each home club. Please visit www.theffacup.com.au for further details.
FFA Cup 2019 Round of 16 – Fixture Schedule
Date

Home Team

Away Team

Venue

Kick-off Time
(Local)

Kick-off Time
(AEST)

Wednesday 21 August 2019*

Edgeworth FC (NNSW)

v

Newcastle Jets

Jack McLaughlan Oval, Edgeworth, NSW

7:30pm

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Marconi Stallions FC (NSW)

v

Melbourne City FC

Marconi Stadium, Bossley Park, NSW

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Olympic FC (QLD)

v

Adelaide United

Perry Park, Bowen Hills, QLD

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Moreland Zebras FC (VIC)

v

Magpies Crusaders FC (QLD)

CB Smith Reserve, Fawkner, VIC

Date

Home Team

Away Team

Venue

Kick-off Time
(Local)

Kick-off Time
(AEST)

Wednesday 28 August 2019*

Sydney United 58 FC (NSW)

v

Western Sydney Wanderers FC

Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah, NSW

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Brisbane Strikers (QLD)

v

Manly United FC (NSW)

Perry Park, Bowen Hills, QLD

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Adelaide Olympic FC (SA)

v

Hume City FC (VIC)

VALO Football Centre, Angle Park, SA

7:00pm

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Brisbane Roar FC

v

Central Coast Mariners

Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe, QLD

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
BrisMariner tells me on facetime the other night that the Roar are keen to move a few games to Dolphin stadium during the year...makes sense fkn Suncorp must cost a mint to hire...he also tells me its a bugger to drive too and the parking aint marvellous

sydmariner

BrisMariner tells me on facetime the other night that the Roar are keen to move a few games to Dolphin stadium during the year...makes sense fkn Suncorp must cost a mint to hire...he also tells me its a bugger to drive too and the parking aint marvellous
they already have, their playing 3 home games + our cup game

Rowdy

Here's mine:
______________ Birraz _______________
Hatch ____ Ziggy _____ Fox
Ziggy ____ GG _____ Rowles ___ Clisby
________________ Kim ______________

Silvera ___ DDS ______Duric ______ Oar

______________ Simon ______________

I would prefer to see Muz start but know Simo will get the nod from Staj.

Subs:
Pearce
McGlinchy
Melling
Murray
Fox
Majok
???

Edited: the back 4

Last edited:

turbo

Rowles is still suspended. If we make it through I believe he can play the folllowing round. Also GG is running but we haven’t heard how long before Tongyik or him are back to full strength.

pjennings

Here's mine:
______________ Birraz _______________

Ziggy ____ GG _____ Rowles ___ Clisby

________________ Kim ______________

Silvera ___ DDS ______Duric ______ Oar

______________ Simon ______________
(I would prefer Muz)

Subs:
Pearce
McGlinchy
Melling
Murray
Fox
Majok
Kye is still suspended. GG might make it back he is running. Otherwise Fox?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred